Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So Proud of My Sister (Agility)

mollywog
August 3rd, 2009, 07:58 AM
My sister Jess and her Border Collie, Jersey, competed in the 2009 Agility Association of Canada National Championships (http://www.aacnationals.ca/main_page.html) in Nepean, ON this past weekend. This was their 2nd year in a row competing at Nationals.
They had a great first day but no clean runs. Second day, Jess called me to say that she had just run a REALLY fast and clean run in "Jumpers". Well last night she called, estatic, because they placed 2nd in all of Canada in the Jumpers division!!!! All of their hard work paid off! :crazy: :D
Jess has been competing in agility with Jersey for about 5 years now, and since she lives in Thunder Bay, she has had to travel extensively to Minnesota, Wisconsin, and southern Ontario to compete. She is mostly self-taught and is stuck indoors during our long cold winters. I am so proud of her and Jersey.
I will try to get some pics from her weekend, and post them here. In the meantime, here are some older pics.

rainbow
August 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM
Congratulations to Jersey and your sister :highfive: .....that is quite an honour. :thumbs up

Jersey is gorgeous :lovestruck: and certainly looks like she enjoys doing the agility runs. :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
August 3rd, 2009, 05:12 PM
Way To Go Jersey & Jess :highfive:

Jersey is gorgeous :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 3rd, 2009, 05:39 PM
wooohooo for sis and Jersey !!! :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
August 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM
Congrats to your sister and Jersey! I love watching agility on tv. I'ts amazing!

Debbie

Dee-O-Gee
August 3rd, 2009, 09:26 PM
Oh wow! I just got goose bumps hearing of the 2nd place and seeing the stunning pictures of Jersey! :lovestruck:

:highfive: :highfive:'s to Jess and Jersey. They sure do deserve bragging rights! :thumbs up

Smiley14
August 3rd, 2009, 09:59 PM
WOW!!! That is a huge accomplishment!!! :thumbs up Jersey is beautiful! What great pics of her too!!!! :lovestruck: Congratulations to Jersey and your sister!!!

hazelrunpack
August 3rd, 2009, 11:32 PM
Congratulations to Jersey and Jess!! What a thrill that must be for them! :highfive:

Jersey is gorgeous, btw! :flirt:

So, um, do they ever come to West Central Wisconsin to compete? :D