Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here's Buddy!

CearaQC
July 31st, 2009, 11:28 AM
Buddy is a doggie visitor staying with us until Monday evening while his family is away on a trip. They brought him Wednesday night and I've barely had any sleep. :laughing:

They play play play play play non stop!:crazy:

Here's a couple of pics. Couldn't get Buddy to look at me for the pictures.

Working on play/chase video of "run around the garden beds tag" also, will post as soon as I have a link.

Buddy has a great life. They live right by the ocean and Buddy gets to go swimming and chase balls in the water almost every day. Maybe one day we will go to Buddy's house so he can show my girls how to swim!

We're having only a slight trouble during meal times with some growling but other than that Buddy is well behaved and a total suckie that wants to snuggle all the time. He's very messy at the water bowl though and slobbers water all over the floor!:laughing:

Love4himies
July 31st, 2009, 11:37 AM
Awww Buddy doesn't have time to drink water neatly, he has playing to do. :cloud9:.

Ummm where is Sandy?

luckypenny
July 31st, 2009, 11:40 AM
Sounds like Buddy's having a blast playing with your girls :thumbs up. Can't wait to see the video :goodvibes:.

Ceara, are you far from Barachois? There's an easy access beach right before you hit the village (driving towards Perce). The girls would love it there! All the times we visited, we never came across anyone else on the beach so it's super peaceful :cloud9:.

CearaQC
July 31st, 2009, 11:41 AM
Ummm where is Sandy?

You will see her in video. :D

When the other two are really into the chasing, Sandy pretty much says, "nah..." and then goes back inside.:laughing:

Ceara, are you far from Barachois?

About a 40 minute one way car ride away.:sad:

Buddy lives just outside Forillion Park.

14+kitties
July 31st, 2009, 11:42 AM
Aww, what cuties! :cloud9: Funny how Buddy won't look at the camera. Maybe he doesn't like the flash or the thing being in front of your face.

luckypenny
July 31st, 2009, 11:46 AM

Omd, what a lucky, lucky boy! We camped there several years ago, it's absolute heaven :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
July 31st, 2009, 12:09 PM
You will see her in video. :D

When the other two are really into the chasing, Sandy pretty much says, "nah..." and then goes back inside.:laughing:

About a 40 minute one way car ride away.:sad:

Wahoo, looking forward to it.

Sandy is a good momma, she knows when to let the pups have fun. :lovestruck:

CearaQC
July 31st, 2009, 12:12 PM
Here's the video.

Hope you don't get visual motion sickness!!:laughing::laughing:

Yes Buddy looks like he's trying to hump my girls. But don't worry he's neutered! It's just a dominance thing and Sheeba gets away just about every time.

And don't worry about the road and cars. There's a drop at the edge of the lawn that's around 8-9 feet, so the road is down and away from the lawn. No one was in danger, I promise! Sandy and Sheeba knows their limits and where allowed to go and Buddy always follows.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/Ceara_QC/th_dogs.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/Ceara_QC/?action=view&current=dogs.flv)

14+kitties
July 31st, 2009, 12:17 PM
love the end! Buddy lying under the tree saying ok, I'm beat. Till Sheeba comes over and it starts all over again I bet. :thumbs up Great video!!

Love4himies
July 31st, 2009, 12:22 PM
Glad you clarified about the traffic, it was getting me a little worried. As was the beautiful gardens that they seem to be so well trained and not tromp through :laughing:

Sandy is looking great, she is so lucky you rescued her. :angel:

Boy that Sheeba is like the energizer bunny, keeps going and going and going. I was pooped just watching them run.

lUvMyLaB<3
July 31st, 2009, 02:25 PM
That looks fun!! You should have seen my dog listening to that!!! HAHA!! lol!! standing on his hind legs, cocking his head.. wanted to know where the dogs were playing so he could join in!!

They look SUPER well trained! you can tell where they always turn, never running past a line toward those trees or anything! Lucky doggies!

hunnybunny
July 31st, 2009, 02:45 PM
Buddy is a cutie:lovestruck:

Love the video:) i was exhausted just watching them:cloud9: all real livewires lol

rainbow
July 31st, 2009, 04:10 PM
Great video .....I love watching dogs play like that. :cloud9:

Chase started watching it too and got all excited and went to the door ....guess he figured that there was doggies in his yard to play with. :rolleyes:

The place LP described that is only 40 minutes away sounds like heaven .....I think I'd be there several times a week for sure if I lived there. :cloud9:

chico2
July 31st, 2009, 04:19 PM
Omg,after all that running,they must have been exhausted,great video:thumbs up

CearaQC
July 31st, 2009, 04:48 PM
So funny to hear how other doggies responded to the video! :laughing::laughing:

How I wish I could see videos of doggie response like they do on YouTube sometimes.

That would be hilarious!

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2009, 08:41 PM
I love the picture of Buddy daring Sheba to take his stick! :laughing:

Wish I could see the video :o

growler~GateKeeper
August 3rd, 2009, 12:02 AM
Is Buddy one of Sheeba's littermates?

Great video :D Buddy is one clever boy standing in one place while Sheeba runs all the way around the flower bed :laughing:

Wow you've got a gorgeous property :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
August 3rd, 2009, 02:00 AM
What a nice video! They play so gently with each other. It's been many years since we had 2 dogs in the house that played with each other...I miss it!

I love your gardens and the fact that the dogs don't go thru them.

Debbie

CearaQC
August 3rd, 2009, 07:22 AM
Is Buddy one of Sheeba's littermates?

Great video :D Buddy is one clever boy standing in one place while Sheeba runs all the way around the flower bed :laughing:

Yes Buddy is Sheeba's brother. :D He used to grab pant legs or socks and pull when he was tiny. :laughing: