Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just about done....

14+kitties
July 30th, 2009, 08:28 PM
My Russian Sage. You can see my blue Balloon Flower on the right side of the pic behind the plant.
Two of the daylilies my stepson brought me home last week. :cloud9:

14+kitties
July 30th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Calliopsis. My Lamb's Ear is behind it to the left.
The pink perennial Salvia.
My only Rose of Sharon bush that is flowering so far.

14+kitties
July 30th, 2009, 08:33 PM
This one I just like the looks of. Lots of colour.
Zebra grass.
Pink Balloon Flower.

14+kitties
July 30th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Bells of Ireland (I think) Could be Scotland. :o
Second flush of Centura
And finally a Pansy that doesn't know it's almost August.

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2009, 10:58 PM
My pansies are still going strong, too, 14+!

But I'm drooling over your new daylilies! Your stepson has very good taste in daylilies. :D

And that perennial salvia is beautiful! I've never seen anything like that before.

All of your flowers are so pretty--and you have such a big variety. :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
July 30th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Your stepson has great taste when it comes to the lilies! :thumbs up

Your coneflowers are absolutely stunning! :lovestruck: I tried to grow them but had no success. :sad:

luckypenny
July 31st, 2009, 12:36 AM
I tried to choose favorites but I couldn't. They're all beautiful :cloud9:. 14+, in addition to your nursery, do you ever do garden planning for others?

14+kitties
July 31st, 2009, 12:38 PM
My pansies are still going strong, too, 14+!

But I'm drooling over your new daylilies! Your stepson has very good taste in daylilies. :D

And that perennial salvia is beautiful! I've never seen anything like that before.

All of your flowers are so pretty--and you have such a big variety. :cloud9:

Funny how the pansys just keep on going. The daylilies - I just asked him to bring me home whatever colour they had besides the yellow and I would pay him. He wouldn't take any money of course. I have a purple salvia that I had posted a pic of a couple of weeks ago just like the pink. It was a new seed last year I tried. I like it. There may be a white one too. Will have to check the catalogue.

Your stepson has great taste when it comes to the lilies! :thumbs up

Your coneflowers are absolutely stunning! :lovestruck: I tried to grow them but had no success. :sad:

I'll tell him you said so. :thumbs up I thought I lost that bunch of coneflowers last year too. They looked horrible. Fungus was bad. But they came back better and bigger this year. :cloud9:

I tried to choose favorites but I couldn't. They're all beautiful :cloud9:. 14+, in addition to your nursery, do you ever do garden planning for others?

I wish! No. :sad: I had to get a "real" job this year so I could keep kitties fed and vetted so no nursery, no garden planning. But if you ask I would be glad to give you some ideas. :D :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
August 3rd, 2009, 02:42 AM
What pretty flowers u have! I love the daylilies, just beautiful. I love the coneflowers too. I lost all mine, so I will have to start more from seeds next year.

Debbie