Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Driveway Beds

Tundra_Queen
July 29th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Hi

Here are some pics of my driveway beds. I love coming in the door as I get to pass my fav flowers every time I do. :)

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
July 29th, 2009, 11:55 PM
here are a few more shots.

chico2
July 30th, 2009, 07:03 AM
TQ,those are really beautiful,just about all my Lillies are done,except my Stella d'Oro(something like that)which is supposed to bloom all summer.

CearaQC
July 30th, 2009, 11:28 AM
What a nice welcome home!

Beautiful colors.

Tundra_Queen
July 30th, 2009, 03:49 PM
TQ,those are really beautiful,just about all my Lillies are done,except my Stella d'Oro(something like that)which is supposed to bloom all summer.

Thank you. I love lilies, they are my favorite flowers and were my mom's too. I wish they would last longer though. My daylilies haven't started yet, they have buds but no flowers.

Beautiful colors.

Thank you! I'm going to split them up this fall, like u said too and spread them out more to fill up some bare spots. :)

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2009, 09:20 PM
They're so thick and lush looking! :lovestruck: What a lovely sight to come home to! :D

14+kitties
July 30th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Beautiful! :cloud9:

luckypenny
July 30th, 2009, 11:41 PM
The first bunch of pink flowers, are they Lillies too? Gosh, are they ever pretty :lovestruck:.

Tundra_Queen
July 31st, 2009, 10:45 PM
thanks everyone. I just have to get my other beds to be full like that.

The first bunch of pink flowers, are they Lillies too? Gosh, are they ever pretty :lovestruck:.

Yes, the pink flowers are lilies...asiatics...but I don't know the name. :)

Debbie

rainbow
August 1st, 2009, 01:55 AM

I agree .....very pretty. :lovestruck:

mollywog
August 6th, 2009, 10:29 AM
that is beautiful! So lush and bright! I love the vibrant green of the Hostas too.

Tundra_Queen
August 7th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks Mollywog. I really love my liles. :)