Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Blogs

NoahGrey
July 29th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Anyone on here keep a constant blog? Find it destressing? I have been thinking of keeping one, just need to get into it. Anyone know of good blog sites or animal related blog sites?

ACO22

Love4himies
July 29th, 2009, 11:26 AM
You can blog on pets.ca :D

NoahGrey
July 29th, 2009, 11:31 AM
oh...thanks *lol* sometimes I am not very observent.

ACO22

mollywog
July 31st, 2009, 01:38 PM
you can blog on Pets.ca but I find it pretty restrictive in terms of layout, and making it your own space.
Blogger.com is a great place to go for a free, easy to set up blog. Thats what I use. I don't always post every day, and usually only close friends and family read my blog, but I do enjoy it.
Good luck!!

Bailey_
July 31st, 2009, 02:56 PM
I'm actually a fan and reader of dooce.com. She's an amazing, hilarious, sarcastic writer and she has two beautiful dogs that her and her husband photograph daily and put up in the photo section.

You should write a blog, they're great!:thumbs up

NoahGrey
July 31st, 2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks guys. I will check out blogger.com. I also have a few people that I follow. Some people are just interesting and can write well.

ACO22

animatedpet
July 31st, 2009, 07:57 PM
I'm actually a fan and reader of dooce.com. She's an amazing, hilarious, sarcastic writer and she has two beautiful dogs that her and her husband photograph daily and put up in the photo section.

You should write a blog, they're great!:thumbs up

I was just going to mention Dooce! Her (and her husband's) photography is great. They always seem to capture their two dogs at their finest moments.