Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally a break!

Magicwildwolf69
July 27th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Just want to wish everyone a great week and weekend i'm off to ny to visit my mother and other family memebers. i get a week off from work finally! my vacation!!!! i have been counting down the days...minutes...seconds...nano seconds :laughing::laughing::p

see you all when i get back!!!!!!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/undersun/2.gif

growler~GateKeeper
July 27th, 2009, 02:30 AM
Have a great time MWW :thumbs up You certainly deserve a break from your hectic work schedule!

Luvmypitgirls
July 27th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Have a wonderful holiday!:D

Lucky you!

nope i'm not envious, nope not one bit:o

rainbow
July 27th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Enjoy your vacation :goodvibes: .....you finally get a chance to unwind. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 28th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Sort of a mini-honeymoon! :D Hope you have a great time! :highfive:

Magicwildwolf69
August 4th, 2009, 12:14 AM
i'm back and a bit sunburned on the top of my head go figure guess i need to start wearing hats :crazy:

we had a good time nice break from work. the cats missed us. stormy followed me all over last night meowing at me. eclipse won't let us out of his sight and serena is just ignoring us a bit miffed still :D but they survived they didn't eat my fish this time. woot!

Magicwildwolf69
August 4th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Have a wonderful holiday!:D

Lucky you!

nope i'm not envious, nope not one bit:o

:laughing: well next time i'll see if i can bring you with me :D

Sort of a mini-honeymoon! :D Hope you have a great time! :highfive:

we had a wonderful time though we were staying with my mother and little brother...so not to much alone time :rolleyes: but i love my family yes i do lol

and thanks growler and rainbow hope you guys had a great week too!

growler~GateKeeper
August 4th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Nice to see you back, glad you had a good time :thumbs up

I've had cats that both ignore & follow me everywhere when returning from a couple of days away :laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 4th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Sounds like a lovely time! :goodvibes:

Glad the fish survived! :thumbs up :D

The part in my hair always sunburns...so madame hazel makes me wear baseball caps. :o Now we have hat hair! :laughing:

rainbow
August 4th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Good to see you back ....glad you had a good time cuz now it's back to the grind again. :D