Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wahooo.. We got great media!

babyrocky1
July 26th, 2009, 05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHUbCo1aCE

This is the demo that we did in Queens Park against the ban.. we got a bit of coverage from CTV as well but this video is amazing so please cross post!

Finally some really good press and a close up of Zelda! (Seekers girl)
Both young men interviewed are a part of the Pittie Co-op, Breese is Clayton Rubys assistant and has and is helping in our fight... Cheri Dinva and NDP MPP also spoke against the bill. The gentleman with the hat being interviewed is another member of the DLCC. The woman speaking in the black is part of the Pittie Co-op and a very dedicated BSL fighter.. we have been recruiting a lot of great people...!!!

The Rally for August 29th 2010 is in the planning stages NOW.. it will be the fifth year Banniversary and it needs to be MASSIVE!
I think this really shows that although we lost the battle of taking this to the Supreme Court we have by NO MEANS given up on our dogs or accepted the murder of innocents for Political Expedience and posturing.!!!!
"MY ONTARIO INCLUDES PIT BULLS!"!!!!

growler~GateKeeper
July 26th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Looks like the rally went really well :thumbs up

Great video too the more exposure the better :thumbs up

Chris21711
July 27th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Great news Babyrocky, I just :pray: that one of these days they will get their heads out of their a*ses and come to their senses :yell:

bendyfoot
July 27th, 2009, 11:24 AM
:confused:Huh, can't get the video to work

nvmd I think there are new blocks on our web access here *rolls eyes*

ancientgirl
July 27th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Looked like a great rally.

Luvmypitgirls
July 27th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I think there should be a nationwide rally! Have other provinces help put on the pressure!

babyrocky1
July 27th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I think there should be a nationwide rally! Have other provinces help put on the pressure!

We had Ottawa and Toronto but also there was supposed to be one in Halifax.. we would LOVE It if you want to organize Alberta for August 29th 2010!
I am serious! :thumbs up

I'm pretty sure we have enough people to get something started in BC as we did an event last year that had one leg in Toronto and one in Abbotsford!

Anyone else want to jump on the Banned Wagon???
or off it would be more accurate!

Luvmypitgirls
July 27th, 2009, 07:57 PM
We had Ottawa and Toronto but also there was supposed to be one in Halifax.. we would LOVE It if you want to organize Alberta for August 29th 2010!
I am serious! :thumbs up

I'm pretty sure we have enough people to get something started in BC as we did an event last year that had one leg in Toronto and one in Abbotsford!

Anyone else want to jump on the Banned Wagon???
or off it would be more accurate!

I want to help, let me see what I can pull together to start getting folks interested.