Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Grrrrr!

Gail P
July 25th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Just saw this on a horse site I visit. Why don't people just get a clue and neuter? :frustrated:

Seamus wants to get his groove on!! Offering stud service....8 month old solid black great dane(unregistered) and a perfect gentleman. YES he is young but he is on top of everything in sight. Seamus has been raised in a family setting and is a very friendly, sensitive, loving boy. If you have a lovely female great dane looking for some male companionship please reply, you won't be disappointed!!!

growler~GateKeeper
July 27th, 2009, 12:25 AM
:wall: :wall: :loser: and only 8 months old :wall:

lUvMyLaB<3
July 28th, 2009, 08:49 AM
there are ads like that on ebrandon for here all the time. Someone keeps posting for stud service from their not so good looking cockapoo.. and someone with a "sheltie" is looking for a male shelite because her dog is great and people would want one like hers. It is silly and it makes me angry. They get defensive and say they can do what they want with their property.. I am sorry but anyone that claims to be an animal lover and a great pet owner should know about the pet crisis and start being responsible and trying to help out. There is not really an excuse for adding to the problem, and not doing anything to help witha solution. I do not understand these people.