Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ugh! What's wrong with me?

Luvmypitgirls
July 25th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Ok, so I don't know if it's because I'm overwhelmed and frustrated with the upcoming move, or if it's because I haven't been getting enough sleep or what..but I am a blubbering mess the past few days.
This morning I watched P.S. I Love You, for the umpteenth time, and I cried and cried like a baby :o.
I pulled myself together, and then hubby called from work to wish me a good day and to tell me he loves me...I started bawling all over again :o.
Pulled myself together and watched a bit of the Shopping Network Christmas in July show. They showed this most beautiful garland, and I thought "ohhh that would look beautiful on the mantle of my fireplace downstairs!"...and then...I started bawling, because it hit me that we won't be in this house for Christmas, that I won't have that mantle to decorate this year..:o
I think I'm seriously losing it, (sigh) I don't know why I'm posting this :o...
ohhhh great, here comes the tears again....what the hell is wrong with me :shrug:
:rolleyes:...perhaps I should make myself a Vodka Paralizer, and lose myself in a sea of boxes packing, instead of wandering aimlessly around the house crying like a buttmunch.

Frenchy
July 25th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Sounds like pms to me :D

you need a drink STAT ! but only one ! :laughing:

:grouphug: (hope the hug doesn't make you cry again LOL)

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2009, 03:56 PM
PMS, stress because of the move, Kato's ear issues. I've had days like you are having. I cray at the drop of a pin these days anyway, but when I'm under pressure at work, and have money issues it just gets worse.

Just try to relax. Vodka doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Luvmypitgirls
July 25th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Sounds like pms to me :D

you need a drink STAT ! but only one ! :laughing:

:grouphug: (hope the hug doesn't make you cry again LOL)

Hi Frenchy,
Nope not PMS, I don't have that problem because I was "cured" of it many years ago why a hysterectomy....I'm wondering if it isn't early stages of menopause :shrug:

I agree with the I need a drink STAT...but seriously do I have to limit it to one? I thought perhaps I'd drink myself silly, with the offchance that I'd fall over and pass out in a big box where I'd finally catch some :sleepy:'s! :laughing:
It would be just my luck for one of my kids to find me, tape the box shut and address it to some far away land as a joke :laughing:

Thanks for the hug...I needed that :)

Luvmypitgirls
July 25th, 2009, 03:58 PM
PMS, stress because of the move, Kato's ear issues. I've had days like you are having. I cray at the drop of a pin these days anyway, but when I'm under pressure at work, and have money issues it just gets worse.

Just try to relax. Vodka doesn't sound like a bad idea.

AG, too bad you weren't close by, I'd invite you over to sit on the deck and share a few, we could sit and cry together...and then laugh at ourselves later :2huggers:

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2009, 04:02 PM
AG, too bad you weren't close by, I'd invite you over to sit on the deck and share a few, we could sit and cry together...and then laugh at ourselves later :2huggers:

I would certainly take you up on that invite. http://www.foren4all.de/images/smilies/drinks_drunk.gif

Frenchy
July 25th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I'm wondering if it isn't early stages of menopause :shrug:

I agree with AG , could just be that you are exhausted. Things can get pretty overwhelming sometimes. I find that , you can deal with it for an amount of time but stress does caught up with you. We are only humans.

One time , I was so stress from work, then I finally was on vacation , drove back home on a friday at 5 pm , was off for 2 weeks. Couldn't stop smiling. First thing I did was to sit down at the table and had a beer and .... started crying :laughing: I guess the stress just had to come out :shrug:

Luvmypitgirls
July 25th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I would certainly take you up on that invite. http://www.foren4all.de/images/smilies/drinks_drunk.gif

OK Dib on the one that falls over! That's me!:laughing:

babymomma
July 25th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Aww! :grouphug::grouphug:

I Have those days alot.. I just cry about the randomest things... Omg, P.s I love you..

I was crying throughout the WHOLE movie the seconf time around, Cuz My BF broke up with me that same day:rolleyes:

Luvmypitgirls
July 25th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I agree with AG , could just be that you are exhausted. Things can get pretty overwhelming sometimes. I find that , you can deal with it for an amount of time but stress does caught up with you. We are only humans.

One time , I was so stress from work, then I finally was on vacation , drove back home on a friday at 5 pm , was off for 2 weeks. Couldn't stop smiling. First thing I did was to sit down at the table and had a beer and .... started crying :laughing: I guess the stress just had to come out :shrug:

Yes, I believe you're right, the stress just has to come out...but ya see I'm so use to being, in control, steady as she goes, broad shouldered, thick skinned, and so on and so forth. Feeling so "weepy" for lack of a better word, (insane actually fits too), isn't like me....I think I'm starting to crack under the pressure. "WE" are moving, but I'm the only one that seems to be preparing and packing and getting everything in order and done.:sad:

Luvmypitgirls
July 25th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Aww! :grouphug::grouphug:

I Have those days alot.. I just cry about the randomest things... Omg, P.s I love you..

I was crying throughout the WHOLE movie the seconf time around, Cuz My BF broke up with me that same day:rolleyes:

:eek:....:cry: omg that must've been hard, I'm so sorry.

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Yes, I believe you're right, the stress just has to come out...but ya see I'm so use to being, in control, steady as she goes, broad shouldered, thick skinned, and so on and so forth. Feeling so "weepy" for lack of a better word, (insane actually fits too), isn't like me....I think I'm starting to crack under the pressure. "WE" are moving, but I'm the only one that seems to be preparing and packing and getting everything in order and done.:sad:

You know, I have spent my entire life like that. Not letting my feelings show, holding back, trying to be strong. What happened? Two years ago I started having panic attacks. I went to see a therapist who told me I'd just let it build up to the breaking point.

Now I try to just allow myself to show my feelings a little more.

babymomma
July 25th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Oh oh! know what you should do.. Take the fuzzies for a walk! Or bring them outside and play! That ussually cheers me up! ..Then go in and have a nice drink, and have a "YOU" Day... Take a hot bath.. Munch out on everything junky you have..Cuddle with the fuzzies on the couch and watch a comedy movie!

TacoGrl
July 25th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Another vote for the CHANGE as well :yell:

That combined with the heat and :eek:

14+kitties
July 25th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Let's see.....
You are moving out of a house you love.
You are moving to a house/area you really don't know - neighbour wise.
You have a tenant moving into your house you just had renoed.
You have a special needs child who is fantastic but still requires help.
You have reached that magical age.
Oh, said that one already. :o Seriously, you have NO reason to be stressed or crying at the drop of a hat. None whatsoever. Nope. Nadda. Uh uh.
:grouphug: It'll get better. I promise. :grouphug:

pbpatti
July 25th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Yes although it's tough now you will be able to relax a little when you get all moved..about the boxing up and doing it all or almost all at tleast you know where everything is and that it won't break:o soon, it will be over soon.

Luvmypitgirls
July 26th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Oh oh! know what you should do.. Take the fuzzies for a walk! Or bring them outside and play! That ussually cheers me up! ..Then go in and have a nice drink, and have a "YOU" Day... Take a hot bath.. Munch out on everything junky you have..Cuddle with the fuzzies on the couch and watch a comedy movie!

My "fuzzies" send you big thank you's, I took your advice and took them for a walk, not all at once of course :laughing: I felt much more relaxed after 3 45 minute walks..so much so I laid out on my lounger on the deck and fell asleep for a couple hours:D

Another vote for the CHANGE as well :yell:

That combined with the heat and :eek:

Ohhh TacoGrl, you got that right, this heat ontop of everything else...it's BRUTAL!

Let's see.....
You are moving to a house/area you really don't know - neighbour wise.
You have a tenant moving into your house you just had renoed.
You have a special needs child who is fantastic but still requires help.
Oh, said that one already. :o Seriously, you have NO reason to be stressed or crying at the drop of a hat. None whatsoever. Nope. Nadda. Uh uh.
:grouphug: It'll get better. I promise. :grouphug:

14+, :2huggers:, thank you, not only did you make me laugh, but seeing it all put into perspective like that, well...(sigh)

Yes although it's tough now you will be able to relax a little when you get all moved..about the boxing up and doing it all or almost all at tleast you know where everything is and that it won't break:o soon, it will be over soon.

You are absolutely correct, it will be over soon..Thank Dog! I can't wait to be sitting on my new deck, drinking Margarita's and just chillaxin'....I need to pace myself, and I need to give myself a break here and there.

Thanks for the support everyone, it truly means a lot to me:grouphug:
It's nice to know there are ppl that can relate and ppl that care:)

Luvmypitgirls
July 26th, 2009, 01:18 AM
You know, I have spent my entire life like that. Not letting my feelings show, holding back, trying to be strong. What happened? Two years ago I started having panic attacks. I went to see a therapist who told me I'd just let it build up to the breaking point.

Now I try to just allow myself to show my feelings a little more.

AG, that's part of my problem, I have an anxiety disorder that I usually manage quite well, but there's just sooo much going on right now I'm having trouble holding it all together.
I am not doing anything tonight, just sitting around watching tv, checking out the website, but no packing, no cleaning, no laundry nada...just trying to relax, giving myself the night off, and it feels good.
I do have to work on not allowing things to bottle up inside as much, I just try really hard to keep ontop of things, I don't want to disappoint my family, so sometimes I forget that "I'm only human".
:o

Frenchy
July 26th, 2009, 11:27 AM

is this how the kids are calling it these days ?

:laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
July 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM

:laughing:...

14+kitties
July 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM

Much better than what they want to be calling you. Which is old B**eeeeepppp!!! :D

Not that I would know a thing about that! :rolleyes:

Luvmypitgirls
July 29th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Much better than what they want to be calling you. Which is old B**eeeeepppp!!! :D

Not that I would know a thing about that! :rolleyes:

Well as long as they call me an old " Beeeeeep", with the utmost respect and affection!;););)