Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thanks to those who help!

KateyBaby
July 23rd, 2009, 07:23 PM
I think that the people who participate in animal fostering are awesome. My in laws do that (now, just father in law. My mother in law passed in November.). He takes in mostly Aussies and get them better and then find great homes for them. He has one right now he calls Mr. Bones (His real name is Rain) and it is incredibly sad to look at him. He is so boney. Makes me wonder how people can let their pets get like that. So my father in law is helping to get him bigger and then find him a new home.

We got our dog, Otis from an adoption program. His parents were waiting and waiting for someone to want him. Everyone overlooked his profile as soon as they read that he needs medicine for seizures. I dont see why. He is the sweetest dog. Its not that hard to get a prescription and give him medicine twice everyday.

So anyway, my point is I want to thank everyone who helps animals when they are in need. My father in law now has five dogs living with him. 4 aussies and Im not sure what the other one is. Out of those 5, he ended up adopting 3 of them. We found our cat outside at my father in law's house. There was no way I could let her stay outside fending for herself after seeing her. Lots of applauses for those who can help animals in need! :thumbs up :thankyou:

Sylvie
July 23rd, 2009, 07:28 PM
Sounds like you and your family deserves thanks also

You will find lots of :angel:s on this site.

They deserve a pat on the back. Thank you for acknowledging them.

Frenchy
July 24th, 2009, 10:07 PM
He takes in mostly Aussies and get them better and then find great homes for them.

Wow ! that is so nice of him ! :thumbs up Not too many men do rescue :shrug: