Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Am Moving!!!!

lUvMyLaB<3
July 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM
Yes it is true! We have been working hard to find a place, not too easy here! Housing market in Brandon is like a big city. Expensive! and not much out there! Insane! But recently we found a place, sure was a hard fight to get it too!! Better than where we are. The place we are in was temporary, with 2 dogs, cats( number changes frequently..) and 3 kids, this bungalow is not cutting it. We were in the country, now need to be in the city. We have found a 5 bedroom, 2 story house, on a large, fenced, yard. Already met the neighbors and they were SooO nice! Offered me anything I many need. Renovations should be done this weekend then in we go! Getting VERY excited now!!

Happy about the yard. It is 6' on the sides solid wood, and the front and back are chain link, perfect for my dogs! The fence goes right around the front and back, one large space with the house in the middle, so they will have room. We don't have a fully fenced yard at the moment. This will be great for my dogs! and ALL of us! CANNOT WAIT!

babymomma
July 23rd, 2009, 07:29 PM
Congrats!!! I can tell your excited! Pictures are a must ! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 23rd, 2009, 11:18 PM
Nothing like a fenced yard if you have dogs! :D Congratulations! :goodvibes:

Tundra_Queen
July 24th, 2009, 12:35 AM
That is GREAT!!! Congrats! Yes pics pleaseeeeeee

Debbie

lUvMyLaB<3
July 24th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Thans evveryone!! I took some tonight and will put some up soon! Took the dogs there today for their first visit and they ran all around and around like crazy nuts! There are alot of rentals in the area so not many dogs! YAY!! I love dogs, but with my lab.. nice that there are not too many too close! I will post pics of it soon! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be SOoOOOO PERFECT!!

14+kitties
July 24th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Sounds wonderful! I hope it lives up to your expectations. :fingerscr It sounds like wayyy too much housework for me!!! :eek: 5 bedrooms!!!!