Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kato! Kato! Kato!

Luvmypitgirls
July 22nd, 2009, 02:35 PM
Kato!,you silly hound, you big goober!

The past couple of days it seems like I have spent just as much time chasing, and scolding Kato as I have anything else.
He's being an absolute buttmunch!

Today I was sorting thru boxes, he came and took something and made a mad dash for the door. I chased him down and retrieved what was in his mouth, a tealight candle :frustrated:
Not 5 minutes later, he comes down the hall with a dryer sheet, I stoop to take it and he turns and runs, ignoring my commands to drop and leave it.
Then when he's out of reach he turns and eats..yes EATS the dryer sheet!:eek:

So now I am anxiously going to be watching when he poops, to make sure it comes out and if not, (sigh) another vet trip will be in order.

Then as if that weren't enuff, I catch him in the garbage can in the kitchen:eek:
He knows better, it's like he's trying to test my patience these days.

Well now he's crated and there he will stay for a bit.
I think the packing and such is starting to have an effect on him.:shrug:

ancientgirl
July 22nd, 2009, 02:56 PM
I remember the last time I moved, Vlad and Oksana were unbearable! :laughing: They were all over the place.

Maybe he senses the excitement.:D

Luvmypitgirls
July 22nd, 2009, 03:03 PM
I remember the last time I moved, Vlad and Oksana were unbearable! :laughing: They were all over the place.

Maybe he senses the excitement.:D

Well if he senses the excitement, I wish he'd be better mannered about it all :laughing:

I love him to pieces, and altho I'm tired and overwhelmed and frustrated, and his antics are driving me nuts....I wouldn't change or trade him for the world.

He gave me the big sad eyes, so I umm....uncrated him.:o
I'm not very good at being consistent these days:rolleyes:

Dog Dancer
July 22nd, 2009, 04:05 PM
Aww, poor Kato, poor you:grouphug: Moving is very stressful on the pets for sure. Been there done that. Good luck on the poop watch. My Halo did that with a chocolate bar wrapper when she was younger. Just looked me in the eye and swallowed it. And she had leave it down pat too! She actually puked hers up about six days later - fully intact.:yuck:

Luvmypitgirls
July 22nd, 2009, 04:17 PM
Aww, poor Kato, poor you:grouphug: Moving is very stressful on the pets for sure. Been there done that. Good luck on the poop watch. My Halo did that with a chocolate bar wrapper when she was younger. Just looked me in the eye and swallowed it. And she had leave it down pat too! She actually puked hers up about six days later - fully intact.:yuck:

Kato, has eaten dryer sheets before too, I think this is his third:rolleyes:
Usually he poops them out within a few hours, but it still concerns me.
I'm very careful about stuff that falls on the floor, and where he found this one I have no idea, but he inhaled it!

He's been sleeping since I let him out of the crate, and pretty soon I have to get ready to take him to the vet, I hate to wake him, these days I much prefer him while he's asleep :laughing: