Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost redbone coonhound, Ozark

Sylvie
July 19th, 2009, 08:23 PM
A lady has lost her redbone coonhound, Ozark. He went missing from their property approx. 4 weeks ago. He is a male, neutered redbone, with fur missing from his nose and cheeks (he had the strangles when he was a pup and the hair never grew back).

There have been a couple of sightings from people who have seen him with 2 females, approx. 25 30 years old. They were seen with him at the Caledonia Fairgrounds and again at a park in Orangeville. He is wearing a turquoise collar and had a rabies tag and a name tag with his phone number.

It is now believed that someone has taken Ozark on as their own dog. There have been multiple sightings always with the same two young women. Please be on the look out for this dog and send me a p.m. if you have any information regarding the whereabouts of her cherished family member, Ozark.

Thank you for your help

peachjubilee
July 20th, 2009, 12:04 PM
If you have a picture that would be great help, I'm in Brantford but I want to help, if I see him, what a horrible thing that those two woman have done, do people not realize that animals have feelings and stress just like a human and he is probably missing his family alot. hugs to the family, I really hope you find him!!