Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

He is a very handsome boy!

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 05:40 PM
:cloud9: Pics aren't the best. I was working on reinforcing the fence top today and took these through the fence.
He is such a great boy! And sweet and purry and cuddly and .....

He is twining himself in and out of my legs when I go to feed them all now. And even when I go in to play. Puce is right there wanting his attention too. :cloud9:
And Frenchy - girlfriend - a possibility.... :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
July 19th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Puce is a fast worker!

Smiley14
July 19th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Aww, that's SO awesome!!!! :thumbs up

rainbow
July 19th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Glad to hear that the handsome boy is fitting right in. :cloud9:

BenMax
July 19th, 2009, 08:16 PM
14+K - he looks very relaxed and content! How great is this!:thumbs up

Frenchy
July 19th, 2009, 09:37 PM
He is twining himself in and out of my legs when I go to feed them all now.

almost killed me a few times doing that :laughing:

he looks so peaceful outside , that's the life ! :thumbs up all he needs now is a kitty rocking chair on porch :D

I'm so glad he's at your place :cloud9:

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 09:42 PM
He has actually taken over that chair behind him. That's why I had the camera with me. I was waiting for him to climb back onto it. And, being a cat, he didn't. :frustrated: At least as long as I had the camera!
I am so glad he is here too. I can't thank you enough for trusting me to look after him. :cloud9: :highfive:

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Forgot to add. He was "hunting" earlier. A bird landed on this side of the fence. He saw it and started the stalking move that cats do. It was priceless!! Of course with the bird being on the wrong side there was no way he was catching it!

Dee-O-Gee
July 19th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Ah 14+--it's remarkable to see him just chilling out on the porch. He looks like he's quite content with his surroundings and seems to be enjoying it.

I think he's gonna do just fine right where he is. :thumbs up

pbpatti
July 19th, 2009, 11:00 PM
14+, you going to have to have to change your name soon to something like 20 and counting:laughing::cloud9: what a great thing you and your DH do to look after kitties in need.

Tundra_Queen
July 20th, 2009, 02:48 AM
14+ that is just priceless! He looks so very happy laying there! Just wonderful.

Maybe u and hubs should build a couple of people cottages in the enclosure with the cats, and rent them out for people who love cats and just cat get enough of seeing them the way they should be...free and safe. :D

Debbie

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Puce looks like King of all he surveys laying on the deck there :D

Love4himies
July 20th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Wow, it looks like Puce has been there his whole life, so relaxed. :lovestruck:, what a character he is :cloud9:.

chico2
July 20th, 2009, 08:33 AM
14+,that's amazing,he seems perfectly at home,I thought he would have to be kept seperated from the others.
Do they get along with him???
How about the black kitty,is he still there??

14+kitties
July 20th, 2009, 05:36 PM
14+, you going to have to have to change your name soon to something like 20 and counting:laughing::cloud9: what a great thing you and your DH do to look after kitties in need.

:laughing: It would have to be closer to 30 pbpatti. :o

Maybe u and hubs should build a couple of people cottages in the enclosure with the cats, and rent them out for people who love cats and just cat get enough of seeing them the way they should be...free and safe. :D

Debbie

Ummm, no!! :D I am quite happy just looking after the kitties. I don't need the human variety. Too much trouble. :rolleyes:

14+,that's amazing,he seems perfectly at home,I thought he would have to be kept seperated from the others.
Do they get along with him???
How about the black kitty,is he still there??

No Chico. On July 6th I got home from a feral meeting at 9ish and went to check kitties. When I went into the garage the black guy was on the roof of the house. When I came out of the garage two minutes later Mew was walking the top of the fence of the catuary. :eek: I ran over and got him back in. While I was looking for a spot where he could have gotten out he was back out. This time it was harder to catch him. By the time I did he was pretty stressed. Seems the black kitty ripped a hole in the chicken wire at the top and got out. :sad: He disappeared in a hurry too.
Took Spare Cat out with him. I know eventually he will go back in. He has before. But I sure am glad I got Mew. Hubby thinks he saw the black cat the next morning about two miles down the road. We think he was going back home. :fingerscr
That's why I am reinforcing the fence top with a heavier fence. They aren't chewing their way through this stuff!!

And yes, the kitties seem to be ok. There was a bit of hissing at first of course. It's pretty much stopped now. :thumbs up He's like one of the gang!!

hazelrunpack
July 20th, 2009, 08:38 PM
You ought to hit some thrift sales and see if you can pick up some kids' rockers for the kitty porch, 14+ :D I got just the cutest mental image when I read Frenchy's suggestion! They could all sit out there, curled up on their little cushions...rockin' away... :cloud9:

Puce looks like he's doing great! And knocking the chickies dead with his debonair good looks already! :thumbs up Nice work, Puce! :cat:

Rottielover
July 20th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Wow he looks so happy out there, really nice indeed

Chris21711
July 21st, 2009, 01:25 PM
Puce chilling on the deck 14k, just priceless...he didn't take any time at all fitting in :thumbs up........Rocking chair, you say :lightbulb:, I have one of those :D

14+kitties
July 21st, 2009, 06:51 PM
You ought to hit some thrift sales and see if you can pick up some kids' rockers for the kitty porch, 14+ :D I got just the cutest mental image when I read Frenchy's suggestion! They could all sit out there, curled up on their little cushions...rockin' away... :cloud9:

Puce looks like he's doing great! And knocking the chickies dead with his debonair good looks already! :thumbs up Nice work, Puce! :cat:

Puce chilling on the deck 14k, just priceless...he didn't take any time at all fitting in :thumbs up........Rocking chair, you say :lightbulb:, I have one of those :D

Aww guys, you know what they say about cats and rocking chairs!!! :eek: I can see it happening too!!!

Toonces
July 21st, 2009, 07:16 PM
14 he is just gorgeous!! just what I needed to see to brighten my day:D

14+kitties
July 21st, 2009, 07:21 PM
14 he is just gorgeous!! just what I needed to see to brighten my day:D

Aww hon, glad I could help in a small way. :grouphug:
Puce has been such a joy to have here. He is so cuddly but also so independant. He loves to "hunt" birdies. I watched him again today with a robin on the other side of the fence. He is so concentrated on the birds he doesn't notice other kitties close to him. :)
It's been raining here most of the afternoon. That means closer quarters for the kitties today. Hopefully that means more bonding happened. :fingerscr

Chris21711
July 21st, 2009, 07:23 PM
Aww guys, you know what they say about cats and rocking chairs!!! :eek: I can see it happening too!!!

Pray tell me....what do they say about cats and rocking chairs :confused:

14+kitties
July 21st, 2009, 07:36 PM
Pray tell me....what do they say about cats and rocking chairs :confused:

As the saying goes.........
Nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
:laughing:

Chris21711
July 21st, 2009, 07:42 PM
As the saying goes.........
Nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
:laughing:

OK being the numbnuts that I am...does that mean they like 'em or hate 'em :confused:

14+kitties
July 21st, 2009, 07:54 PM
OK being the numbnuts that I am...does that mean they like 'em or hate 'em :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: I'm trying to get off here and go accomplish somethin' woman!!
It means they are nervous they are gonna get their tails caught under the rockers so I would assume (but you know what that means) that they hate rockers!
I could see a kitty being in a bad mood sitting on a rocker and purposely rocking whenever another kitty got too close. :rolleyes:

Chris21711
July 21st, 2009, 07:59 PM
:laughing: :laughing: I'm trying to get off here and go accomplish somethin' woman!!

Me too...I didn't start dinner yet :laughing:
It means they are nervous they are gonna get their tails caught under the rockers so I would assume (but you know what that means) that they hate rockers!

OK, so no Rocking chairs for kittehs :D

I could see a kitty being in a bad mood sitting on a rocker and purposely rocking whenever another kitty got too close. :rolleyes:

That would be one real mean kitteh :frustrated:

Now I'm gone :laughing:....really, I mean it :D

Toonces
July 22nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
14 + he is just gorgoeus, reminds me of our kitties we had last yr, hope the bonding is going well he looks quite at home there:cloud9: