-->

Ms. Atty

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 04:28 PM
.. is chilaxed. :cloud9:

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 04:29 PM
....is not!!
This is what happens when I am on one side and they are on the other. Today it was Tinker's turn to attack!! :eek:

Frenchy
July 19th, 2009, 04:36 PM
hehe , too cute ! ms atty is a main coon ? :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I'm thinking there is Main Coone in the lineage somewhere Frenchy. She is the only one who keeps her mane in the summer. The rest shed it and grow it back in the winter. Weird.

edwina
July 19th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Very cute furbabies :cloud9:
I would like to see more pics of your other kitties, dont think i have seen them all. :cat:

ancientgirl
July 19th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Ms. Atty is such a beauty.

rainbow
July 19th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Awwww, the gorgeous Ms Atty. :cloud9:

The third pic of Tinker is sooooo cute. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Very cute furbabies :cloud9:
I would like to see more pics of your other kitties, dont think i have seen them all. :cat:

:laughing: There are tons of pics of my gang on here. Just gotta do a search. :D You probably haven't seen all of them. That's a lot of kitties to see!! :eek:

Awwww, the gorgeous Ms Atty. :cloud9:

The third pic of Tinker is sooooo cute. :lovestruck:

He was loving going after the grass I was teasing him with. He really wasn't going after me.
:crazy: I kind of like the first one of him.

Dee-O-Gee
July 19th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Ms. Atty surely looks like she has some Maine Coon lineage--beautiful girl 14+! :lovestruck:

And that there Tinker--just muggin for the camera eh? :D

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Ms. Atty surely looks like she has some Maine Coon lineage--beautiful girl 14+! :lovestruck:

And that there Tinker--just muggin for the camera eh? :D

Yeah. Hard to believe Ms. Atty and Mew are brother and sister. There are two other gals in this family. They are both shorthaired. Not a mane on them at all. Squeak is one of the sisters. She is turning redder as she ages. Especially on her belly. Skitty so far is the same. Mew looks just like Tinker.

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Ms Atty is sooooo pretty! :flirt:

Aren't you glad there was a fence between you and that :evil: Tinker?! :eek: :laughing: Love the right uppercut of the last shot! :p Such a silly!

rainbow
July 20th, 2009, 12:41 AM
:crazy: I kind of like the first one of him.

I like that one too ....it shows off his handsome good looks. :lovestruck:

But cats are so cute when they're being goofy and that's why I like the third one. :D

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Ms Atty is very pretty :cloud9: keeping an eye on the rest of the gang

:laughing: That's a great 3rd pic of Tinker so cute :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
July 20th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Ms Atty is beautiful!! Her fur is even longer than Willie's and I thought his was long. tinker is adorable I love cats with that colouring....so pretty!

Debbie