Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pansy & Viola's remodeled house

edwina
July 19th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I finally got most of pansy and viola's house done. I am probably painting the back wall yet, but other wise its done. Some pics are with the stone on the floor and some before i added it. :)

edwina
July 19th, 2009, 09:57 AM
More pics. :)

CearaQC
July 19th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Looks cozy! Love the climbing logs! Such a nice touch.

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Very nice!! I think your kitties are officially of the spoiled kind. :rolleyes: They seem very happy.
Are all of the houses attached each to the other or around a building? I am trying to figure out the whole set up. I thought in one pic I recognized the wall of one of the other houses.
It's nice to see two kitties in one house sharing. How cold do your winters get?

edwina
July 19th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Are all of the houses attached each to the other or around a building? I am trying to figure out the whole set up. I thought in one pic I recognized the wall of one of the other houses.
It's nice to see two kitties in one house sharing. How cold do your winters get?
If you look at the third pic, you can see where oggies house is on the right. Oggie's and Sis's house connect, then there will be 2 more homes built next to that ( for sparky and squirt) , then its tater bugs house. Pansy and Viola's house isnt connected, but its not far from oggies. There house is connected to a small shed, part of that was made into a bed area ( see the whole in the wall on the back of house).
Our winters get around freezing , sometimes in the 20's. It rarely goes below 20, if it does it is usually only a week or so, then goes back up. We get the wind chill factor here though, sometimes it feels colder than it is. The houses get some clear plastic for winter, to keep the wind and cold off of them. :)
Pansy & Viola are sisters. :)

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I saw the hole in the wall in their house. Figured it was a bed area for them. Neat. And covering with the plastic works well too. 20 is some cold. Not nearly as cold as we get though. I am sure they are very well protected. :thumbs up Great job!!

Bina
July 19th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Super nice!

ancientgirl
July 19th, 2009, 12:09 PM
I love it! They have a wonderful view and great shade.

rainbow
July 19th, 2009, 04:00 PM
WOW ...great looking kitty house and I love the log scratching post you have in there. :thumbs up

I was away from the forum for awhile due to comp problems so am still not utd on a lot of things. :o Do you rescue cats like 14+kitties does? Or is this a place for your inside kitties to go outside and be protected? :)

chico2
July 19th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Edwina,it looks great,give daddy a hug from us,he's very talented.
It's to bad you cannot have a couple of cats in each house,but these two girls seem happy to be together,love the black/white one:lovestruck:

edwina
July 19th, 2009, 05:57 PM
WOW ...great looking kitty house and I love the log scratching post you have in there. :thumbs up

I was away from the forum for awhile due to comp problems so am still not utd on a lot of things. :o Do you rescue cats like 14+kitties does? Or is this a place for your inside kitties to go outside and be protected? :)
These are kitties that i take in, they seem to find me. :)

It's to bad you cannot have a couple of cats in each house,but these two girls seem happy to be together,love the black/white one :lovestruck:
Yeah pansy and viola are sisters. Pansy is the black one and viola is the grey one. :)

edwina
July 19th, 2009, 06:00 PM
I put a pot of kitty grass in there house today, and i seem to have grown a kitty too. :D It was funny because when pansy saw her in the grass rolling she got pissed and they had a small boxing match, pansy is more delicate, and viola is a pouncer. :D

kittiesgirl
July 19th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Such a nice house. And such pretty kitties. :cloud9:
That last pic is histerical. :laughing::laughing:

rainbow
July 19th, 2009, 08:27 PM
These are kitties that i take in, they seem to find me. :)

Smart kitties :thumbs up ......with all that comfort I can see why. :cloud9: