Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Peony

Tundra_Queen
July 19th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Hi
It has been so rainy and cool here not much is blooming. I was only able to get a pic of the peonies in the front garden before the rain started again.

Debbie

mollywog
July 19th, 2009, 07:12 AM
SO PRETTY! I want one! :yell:

chico2
July 19th, 2009, 07:59 AM
My Peonies are already finished,but none were as pretty as yours..
Although we have not had much rain lately,most of my plants are late too and what's up with no Butterflies:sad:

CearaQC
July 19th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Those are so pretty! And big! Love the double flowered types. And they look great next to your hosta!

We've not had a summer here at all yet. Rain, rain and more rain. When it's not raining, it's cloudy. I think we've only had a handful of sunny days since the beginning of June. :sad:

Thundershowers today, sunny tomorrow, cloudy the rest of the week and then more rain is forecasted. :sad:

Dee-O-Gee
July 19th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Oh how I love peonies! :cloud9:

The light pink look so delicate and soft! :) Mine were all done about a month ago. They seem to have come out early this year--humph? :shrug:

rainbow
July 19th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Beautiful peony. :lovestruck:

A couple days after mine bloomed we got a bad windstorm which wiped out every single flower. :sad:

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Very pretty! I love peonies...eye candy and the scent is heavenly! :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
July 19th, 2009, 11:48 PM
SO PRETTY! I want one! :yell:

Thanks,,,but ya know...no on can have just one! *G* They smell great too. :)

Those are so pretty! And big! Love the double flowered types. And they look great next to your hosta!

We've not had a summer here at all yet. Rain, rain and more rain. When it's not raining, it's cloudy. I think we've only had a handful of sunny days since the beginning of June. :sad:

Thundershowers today, sunny tomorrow, cloudy the rest of the week and then more rain is forecasted. :sad:

Where about are u? Sounds like we are having the same weather. It has been cool at lot in July 50f during the day... 40's at night and rainy almost every day.

Suppose to be sunny and 24C tomorrow, but i'll believe it when I see it!

When my peonies start to bloom seems like we have a heavy rain storm and smashes the blooms down. This year I forgot to put the peony rings up so I ran out and picked some blooms so they could smell up the house. *S*

Debbie