Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Beau and sash

sasha101
July 18th, 2009, 12:19 AM
I think they are getting used to each other, Sasha doesn't share her bed with just any Tom, Dick or Harry, no sir'ry :D

sasha101
July 18th, 2009, 12:26 AM
The camera angel makes him look so small, he is actually 58lb "at the moment" lol

Rottielover
July 18th, 2009, 12:50 AM
LOL love the bed pic, hmmmmmm I think not, get off. I mean get off now! LOL

sasha101
July 18th, 2009, 01:01 AM
He,he I just realized beau with the scarf is an older pic taken when we first got him, hes much bigger now and has been fixed, which Umm "blush" seems to be quiet noticable :sorry: lol

rainbow
July 18th, 2009, 01:17 AM
:laughing: ....yes, his manhood is quite visible in that pic. :D

But he is a very handsome boy. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 18th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Beau is so cute :lovestruck: Love the bed pic :D Sasha seems to be alright with him so close on her bed :thumbs up

TeriM
July 18th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Hehe, looks like Sasha will let him on the bed but is letting him know that he has to stay exactly where he is ... no snuggling yet :laughing:.

He's a cutie :lovestruck:.

Tundra_Queen
July 18th, 2009, 02:26 AM
What a cute bunch of fur babies! :)

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I love that look Sasha is giving him! :laughing: Sort of like, "This is my bed, Bub, so don't get any ideas!" :dog: And Beau, of course, is all innocence... "Just checkin' it out to make sure it's comfy for you, Sasha!" :p

They sure are cuties!

CearaQC
July 18th, 2009, 10:15 AM
What a cute face! He didn't realize he was hanging' loose in that one pic. :laughing:

I love black retrievers. They have such expressive eyes. And if they look at you when it's dark in the house, all you can really see is the whites of the eyes or the pearly white teeth. Cracks me up every time. Guess I'm weird. :laughing:

Bailey_
July 18th, 2009, 10:37 AM
He,he I just realized beau with the scarf is an older pic taken when we first got him, hes much bigger now and has been fixed, which Umm "blush" seems to be quiet noticable :sorry: lol

:laughing: Too funny! Love the pic though, your dogs look gorgeous and so happy!!

mollywog
July 18th, 2009, 10:42 AM
:laughing: Beau is happy to see us! Don't worry, I won't tell him you put the picture on the internet :laughing:
Beautiful dogs, thanks for sharing pics.

hunnybunny
July 18th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Lovely pics of your Gorgeous dogs:cloud9::lovestruck:

Love the 'hanging loose ' pic lol :) x

chico2
July 18th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Sasha looks beautiful and probably likes to put the newbie in his place.
Love the pic of Beau,my eyes first noticed the indiscretion:laughing:but then I saw his beautiful face:lovestruck:

sasha101
July 19th, 2009, 01:18 AM
He,he thanks for the comments guys, lets say as of two weeks ago , there is a "little less" to be embarrassed about :offtopic: <<< the emphasis being on Off here I think lol, nasty mama ! :D

rainbow
July 19th, 2009, 01:46 AM
:laughing: well then, I think we need to see new pics of handsome Beau. :D