Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

TT has a security blanket

14+kitties
July 17th, 2009, 10:10 PM
He takes the blanket out of the bed......
Starts walking with it (tripping over it more like it) to the kitchen
Stops for a rest

14+kitties
July 17th, 2009, 10:17 PM
He picked it up and proceeded to the kitchen where he dragged it under the table and proceeded to beat it up. Crazy kitty!!

Chaser
July 17th, 2009, 10:18 PM
That's too sweet :lovestruck:

Kailey and Chase do that with those blankets too :)

hazelrunpack
July 17th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Oh, that is just too cute!!! :lovestruck: What a little honey! With his bankie... :flirt:

14+kitties
July 17th, 2009, 10:30 PM
That's too sweet :lovestruck:

Kailey and Chase do that with those blankets too :)

I've seen dogs do that. First time I've seen a kitty do it. I took it from him after a few minutes and put it back. He came and got it and did the same thing all over again. :crazy:

Oh, that is just too cute!!! :lovestruck: What a little honey! With his bankie... :flirt:

I wish the little honey would not be quite so little!! He just won't gain weight! He looks so fragile I am always worried about him being sick. Skinny little thing. :sad:

hazelrunpack
July 17th, 2009, 10:48 PM
He's young yet--it takes a while (more than a year, usually) for a dog to fill out--are cats like that, too? :shrug: Maybe he just needs a little time!

rainbow
July 17th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Awwww, Timmy :lovestruck: I've never seen a cat do that .....that is too cute. :cloud9:

TeriM
July 17th, 2009, 11:20 PM
:laughing:

Looks like he was glaring at you in the resting pic. Kinda like "put the darn camera away and help me with this thing would ya" :D.

Timmy :lovestruck:.

edwina
July 17th, 2009, 11:24 PM
AAAWWWWW..... Kittie and his bankie :cloud9:

sasha101
July 18th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Aww bless, isn't that the cat equivalent of us plumping up our pillows though ?
:D

growler~GateKeeper
July 18th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Aww so cute :lovestruck: I think TT wants to have one of those blankets in the kitchen to nap on too :D

Tundra_Queen
July 18th, 2009, 01:30 AM
That is soo sweet! I love his colouring!!! How old is he?

Debbie

14+kitties
July 18th, 2009, 07:07 AM
:laughing:

Looks like he was glaring at you in the resting pic. Kinda like "put the darn camera away and help me with this thing would ya" :D.

Timmy :lovestruck:.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. :laughing:

Aww so cute :lovestruck: I think TT wants to have one of those blankets in the kitchen to nap on too :D

Umm, he has one or two. Maybe even three. :D

That is soo sweet! I love his colouring!!! How old is he?

Debbie

He's 15 months now.

diandpat
July 18th, 2009, 08:18 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: such determination from the little devil!!!

He is tiny but I don't think he looks "frail" from those pictures anyways. That blanket must have weighed a LOT proportionate to his body size so I think he is a Titan :laughing::laughing::laughing:

chico2
July 18th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Aww little Timmy,he is just a very special little quirky boy,he seemed perfectly haelthy to me,just little:lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 18th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Aww little Timmy,he is just a very special little quirky boy,he seemed perfectly haelthy to me,just little:lovestruck:

:laughing: Quirky is a good word for him!!! He is very special to me. Even when he's attacking his daddy's chair!

Love4himies
July 18th, 2009, 08:30 AM
OMG how sweet is that :cloud9: :lovestruck:, I want him more than ever now :yell: :D :lovestruck:

chico2
July 18th, 2009, 08:43 AM
My sons landlord has a little Siamese boy,who has become my sons cat,he weighs about 7lb's or less,just as tiny as Timmy.
It's so nice to pick up a cat who's that small,compared to my big boys(except Rocky at 13lb's)they are forever kittens:lovestruck:

mollywog
July 18th, 2009, 09:40 AM
:lovestruck: thats hillarious!! TT is adorable! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 18th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Umm, he has one or two. Maybe even three. :D

But is there one in the kitchen :rolleyes: :D

14+kitties
July 19th, 2009, 09:37 AM
OMG how sweet is that :cloud9: :lovestruck:, I want him more than ever now :yell: :D :lovestruck:

:laughing::laughing: Keep telling you. He's not going anywhere!! :D

But is there one in the kitchen :rolleyes: :D

He has his own blankie in the crate which is still set up in the kitchen. He sleeps in there quite often. There is another one in the housebed Mittens uses in the kitchen. Another in each of the small beds in the kitchen. Then the one that is in Keesha's bed which is the one he "stole". I think he smelled something on it and that's why he took it.

This is how he is sleeping now. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2009, 12:11 AM
Awww so cute :cloud9: I guess maybe he does have enough blankets then :laughing: