Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Canadian Idol,anyone???

chico2
August 15th, 2004, 08:46 AM
I know some of you must be watching :) I think this years idols are great,better singers than the AI...hard to pick.
Personally,I hope for Shane,but have a feeling pretty Kalan will win!!!

alpha sheltie
August 15th, 2004, 08:56 AM
:D GO ELENA!!!!!!! LOL. I wouldn't mind if Shane won either (after "I believe in a thing called love", he totally won me over) :p. I absolutely can not stand Jacob. I don't care for the way he sings or performs. It was amusing at first but now.. bleck!

Luba
August 15th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Kalan Kalan Kalan
:p

chico2
August 15th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Kalan is sweet and has a wonderful voice,but he has to loose the"excuse me for living"attitude,as cute as he is and with that voice he looks uncertain and shy.
I am sick of dimple face,Jason I think his name is,same old,same old..
Jacob should be in a circus as a clown,not much of a voice in my view.

Luba
August 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
dimple face haha!

So you making bets Anita?

chico2
August 15th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Ok,I bet(a bag of cat-nip :D )that Kalan will win,but hope for Shane :p
The whole voting-process is screwy,my friend a Clay Aikens fanatic,voted 300 times for Kalan,just kept pushing redial for 300 times and everyone seem to be doing it.
I voted 20 times for Shane,I don't have the time or inclination to sit by the phone for 2 hours re-dialing :D

Cinnabear
August 16th, 2004, 02:20 AM
I find that it doesn't have the oomph of the judges like last time. These judges have no appeal and no spirit. They are so negative. And Sass looks like she's drooling over Jacob. I think Kalan will win. He seems to have a voice.

chico2
August 20th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Oh well,Elena is gone...the problem is,to me they are all great singers this time around.Kalan is without a doubt beautiful and sings like a dream and he probably will win.But I still loooove Shane :D