Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

3 Stoogest

Tundra_Queen
July 16th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Hi
Here are the 3 stooges. Willie gets along with them pretty well now though he still hisses at them. I think he just does it for affect. :laughing: And now that I have another one he is ticked at me again. :laughing:

Debbie

luckypenny
July 16th, 2009, 10:15 PM
They look like the three mouseketeers to me :D.

They're too cute :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
July 16th, 2009, 10:25 PM
They do make a lovely Trio. :D

Tundra_Queen
July 16th, 2009, 10:30 PM
They do make a lovely Trio. :D

Hazel, they make a great tag team when getting into trouble. LOL

Jim Hall
July 16th, 2009, 11:23 PM
wheres tegan ? and how does he feel about all the kits>

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2009, 04:02 AM
They look like they were plotting something :evil: :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 17th, 2009, 07:04 AM
wheres tegan ? and how does he feel about all the kits>

Jim, Tegan is in the kitchen sleeping on her doggie pillows. And she likes the kitties, except when they try and jump on her back. :laughing: They brush up against Tegan's chin until Tegan gives them a sniff and she will share her pillow with them too. She is a very sweet dog.

Debbie

14+kitties
July 17th, 2009, 07:33 AM
It's great to see them all together. Has Mirabelle been spending more time with the boys lately? I thought she was kind of a loner. Love the colour spectrum you have going on. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
July 17th, 2009, 07:49 AM
14+ yes Mirabelle is spending more time with the boys, but she still gets nervous laying beside Willie on the couch as Willie is still having troubles on "sharing" his things. Like Mommy, couch, porch, patio window :laughing: he still hisses. But Mirabelle and OS play with each other as they are brother and sister. Willie still is a bit rough at times i have to remind him to play nicely.

She has started to follow me around and that of course gets willie jealous too. When i go upstairs Mirabelle will run up with me and jump on the bed so I will pet her. It's the only time that she really goes nuts for pets. :laughing: But she is my little sweetie. Still only about 5lbs. And she talks to me tons more than she use to, it's funny. She's turned into the cuddle bum where OS use to be.

Debbie

dogcatharmony
July 17th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Willie is a very handsome boy. And Mirabelle and Os are pretty darn cute too. Like the kick to the butt pic....