Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's A Pool Party!!

luckypenny
July 16th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Or at least Penny seems to think so...she just hasn't noticed the pool's been removed :clown:.

This pic was taken after a downpour we had a few days ago. I went outside and saw her laying right in the middle of it...she's such a goof :D.

Second pic is how Jasmine and Lucky spend their time while I'm at work.

aslan
July 16th, 2009, 08:42 PM
aaaaw i love the furry bookends you have, atleast now Lucky isn't sitting there all by himself all day..

And the fimmin is the golden in Penny coming out.:D you got a new doggie bed....

luckypenny
July 16th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Umm, yeh, walked into petcetera's closing sale the other day...couldn't resist :o.

Jasmine and Lucky are sooo much alike in personalities...just waiting on hers to shine through some more :goodvibes:.

When ppl ask what breed Penny is, I answer, "she's a Golden...can't you tell??" :laughing:

aslan
July 16th, 2009, 08:50 PM
of course she is, she just has a reeeeaally good tan.:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 16th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Penny thinks you've put in a pond instead of the pool for a more natural look. :D I think she approves! :laughing:

That couch shot is just too cute! :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
July 16th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Penny looks like she was wanting to practise doggy paddling :D:D

Jasmine and Lucky chillin on the couch is priceless! :lovestruck:

Thanks for sharing LP. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
July 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM
I love the first pic in the pond...LOL that was adorable!

Debbie

TeriM
July 17th, 2009, 03:12 AM
Awww, that is so sweet with Jasmine and Lucky waiting for you :lovestruck:. Big woosy sucky dogs :laughing:.

Penny :cloud9:.

But where is Ava :frustrated:.

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2009, 03:40 AM
Penny's having so much fun in her new pond :dog:

It's synchonized window watching :D

Yeah where's Ava? :rolleyes:

EndOfFashion
July 17th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Is Jasmine a Brittany Spaniel? I love the breed! Is she yours? (I thought you only had Lucky and Penny)

ancientgirl
July 17th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Just how muddy was Penny after that little romp?

I love the one of Jasmine and Lucky on the couch. LOL, "we'll watch from in here."

mollywog
July 17th, 2009, 09:06 AM
aww silly Penny! She's got her toys in there and everything, too cute! :laughing:
Dogs just love a good window seat, don't they!? :lovestruck::lovestruck:

breeze
July 17th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Love the picture of penny in the "pool" water :lovestruck:
her own private "mud water" spa :D

where's Ava??

they look so comfy on the couch :cloud9:

luckypenny
July 17th, 2009, 09:11 AM
But where is Ava :frustrated:.
Yeah where's Ava? :rolleyes:

Because she's so camera shy, it's really hard to get good shots of her :o. How about these ones? :cloud9:

mollywog
July 17th, 2009, 09:13 AM
aww shy little Ava looks like a sweetheart. Is she just lovin up that stuffie :angel: or is she preparing to de-stuff it!? :evil: :laughing:

luckypenny
July 17th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Just how muddy was Penny after that little romp?

Umm, really muddy :frustrated:. Good thing she doesn't mind the shower so much :rolleyes:.

Is Jasmine a Brittany Spaniel? I love the breed! Is she yours? (I thought you only had Lucky and Penny)

She's our foster, EndOfFashion. Her thread is here: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=63691

We have Lucky, Penny, Ava (our first failed foster :D), and Jasmine's been with us a little over 2 months now.

luckypenny
July 17th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Is she just lovin up that stuffie :angel: or is she preparing to de-stuff it!? :evil: :laughing:

She loves it up as she de-stuffs it :D.

EndOfFashion
July 17th, 2009, 10:12 AM
She's our foster, EndOfFashion. Her thread is here: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=63691

Poor girl - I'm guessing she came from a BYB (you mention she was used for profit)? Is she afraid of the leash, too?

I didn't know about Ava - I'm still a newb, I haven't yet familiarized myself with all the members' packs! You have to change your screen name: LuckyPennyAva :laughing:

14+kitties
July 17th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Wonderful pics of all the doggies!! Love them. Ummm, is the pool being put back up for Penny's pleasure? It looks like she would love one. :rolleyes: Love the one of Lucky and Jasmine on the couch. :cloud9: And Ava reminds me so much of my Tasha. :rip:
Oopps, it Ava, not Ave. Sorry.

luckypenny
July 17th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Jasmine was pretty much fearful of anything that will restrict her movements eg. leash, crate...her chance to remove herself from a potentially frightening situation (in her mind). We're working with de-sensitizing her to situations/objects of her fear. It's wonderful to see her progress :goodvibes:.

luckypenny
July 17th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Ummm, is the pool being put back up for Penny's pleasure? It looks like she would love one.

Not this summer :sad:. I'm hoping (ie. saving :rolleyes:) to get an inground in the future. Much easier for the dogs to get in and out of :D.

And Ave reminds me so much of my Tasha. :rip:

She's such a lovely, cuddly, well-mannered girl :cloud9:...unless she's chasing Lucky around the yard trying to chew up his legs :eek: :laughing:.

:candle: Tasha. Do you have any photos of her, 14+?

EndOfFashion
July 17th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Jasmine was pretty much fearful of anything that will restrict her movements eg. leash, crate...her chance to remove herself from a potentially frightening situation (in her mind). We're working with de-sensitizing her to situations/objects of her fear. It's wonderful to see her progress :goodvibes:.

:sad: I understand. My Husky had similar fears, but probably nowhere near to the same extent - she overcame them relatively quickly. It's amazing to see how resilient these creatures can be. Jasmine's progress must be an amazing reward for all your hard work!

14+kitties
July 17th, 2009, 10:41 AM
She's such a lovely, cuddly, well-mannered girl :cloud9:...unless she's chasing Lucky around the yard trying to chew up his legs :eek: :laughing:.

:candle: Tasha. Do you have any photos of her, 14+?

Sorry about the name misspell. :o My finger hit the wrong key!
I will have to look to see if I can find any on digital. It's more Ava's colouring than anything else. Tasha was a long hair Shepard/Collie mix. Such a sweet girl. :cloud9::sad:

CearaQC
July 17th, 2009, 11:30 AM
I don't know how I missed this post.

Great pics!

Love the napkin in the mouth pic. :laughing:

Bailey_
July 17th, 2009, 11:51 AM

Awwh, that's so sad!! Glad she's with a wonderful home now who are helping her work through her fears. Beautiful dogs you have there!

Dog Dancer
July 17th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Love the pics. I love when dogs want to play in the water. Both of mine are more than a bit leery of it. They'll walk in to their knees and that's it. All the pics are great.

babymomma
July 17th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Umm.. LP.. Me thinks jasmine should.. ummmm.. I duunno.. stay with you?:o

orrr, you could send her to newfieland:p

Great pics!

growler~GateKeeper
July 18th, 2009, 12:31 AM
That's a great shot of Ava w/her stuffies :thumbs up......a drumstick stuffie :laugh: what will they think of next :laughing:

Love the pic of Penny w/the napkin bib :laughing:

rainbow
July 18th, 2009, 12:53 AM
LOL .....you're going to have to fill up that hole with the hose until you can afford your inground pool. :D

I love the pic of Ava and her stuffies. :lovestruck:

And, the one of Lucky and Jasmine on the couch. :cloud9: Chase does the same thing and I always wonder what he's thinking about. :)

TeriM
July 18th, 2009, 01:06 AM
There's beautiful Ava :cloud9:. The pic of Penny and the napkin cracked me up :laughing:.

Bearsmom
July 19th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Great pics! Holy crap your house is CLEAN!!!!

Smiley14
July 19th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Oh, awesome pics!!! Hehe, they remind me of Petey, Belle, and Jelly! :laughing: :cloud9: