Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

These Quads are "big" babies!

dmc123
July 16th, 2009, 05:28 PM
The quads had their checkup today and I was really anxious to see what they weigh now. Here is the tally:

Andy 18.13 lbs.
Katie 15.11 lbs
Stanley 16.9 lbs
Fergie 13.8 lbs.

I sure wish I knew who their daddy was, cause most of these guys are twice the weight of their little mama, Tilly. :rip:

Now, I will add some pictures that I don't think I have posted here so I won't get "fussed at" :)

Diane

Naptime for the Quads
another view of naptime
From front to back, Andy, Katie, and the twins - Harley and Huxley

dmc123
July 16th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Simon

Andy sucking his tail

dmc123
July 16th, 2009, 05:32 PM
The big boy, Andy

Harley laying on dirty towels, just before the wash! She is hard to see...

Love4himies
July 16th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Holy smokes, I remember them as :cloud9: babies :cloud9: :lovestruck: :eek: :eek: :eek:, they have gotten so big :eek:.

of course that means you don't post enough pics of them :D

Love4himies
July 16th, 2009, 05:33 PM
:laughing: I love the pic of Andy, what a smoozer :cloud9: He is just asking for a belly kiss.

mollywog
July 16th, 2009, 05:35 PM
thanks for sharing! Andy sure is a BIG boy! :eek: Love those pics of him sucking on his tail, so cute!! :cloud9:
Silly Harley- he better be careful!! :D
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the quads' story- did you get them all as kittens? are you keeping all 4 of them?

CearaQC
July 16th, 2009, 05:40 PM
:laughing::laughing: Andy is hilarious! So tubby and cute, just begging for (I think) belly rubs. Or would the hooman arms get scratched? :laughing:

Those are some long kitties on the bed!

The one in the machine makes me nervous!:laughing:

dmc123
July 16th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks all -

thanks for sharing! Andy sure is a BIG boy! :eek: Love those pics of him sucking on his tail, so cute!! :cloud9:
Silly Harley- he better be careful!! :D
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the quads' story- did you get them all as kittens? are you keeping all 4 of them?

Yes, mollywog, they were born to a feral we cared for, before we could get her fixed. We saw the youngest "pop" out (Fergie) and yes, we kept them all. Can't imagine life without them now, they turned 2 in April.

:laughing::laughing: Andy is hilarious! So tubby and cute, just begging for (I think) belly rubs. Or would the hooman arms get scratched? :laughing:

Those are some long kitties on the bed!

The one in the machine makes me nervous!:laughing:

No scratches for humans, they love belly rubs - all of them do. Don't worry about the washing machine, we both check and double check for critters in those places. That was a rarety for Harley, she never does that.

Diane

dmc123
July 16th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Holy smokes, I remember them as :cloud9: babies :cloud9: :lovestruck: :eek: :eek: :eek:, they have gotten so big :eek:.

of course that means you don't post enough pics of them :D

LOL, I do try :) LOL

Diane

ancientgirl
July 16th, 2009, 06:41 PM
LOL, does Andy usually sleep like that? They've really grown! I remember when they were wee little things.

dogcatharmony
July 16th, 2009, 06:53 PM
:eek: that's a whole lot of kitty you have there!!! And how cute!! Andy and the tail sucking.......tooo toooo cute.

Poor Simon looks exhausted having four big kitties in the house. If you add them all together in weight who wins???? Simon or the babies???:laughing:

edwina
July 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM
There so cute :flirt:
Thats alot of white furry bellies to rub :rolleyes: and i am just the person to do it :D

dmc123
July 16th, 2009, 08:31 PM
LOL, does Andy usually sleep like that? They've really grown! I remember when they were wee little things.
He sleeps like that often...

:eek: that's a whole lot of kitty you have there!!! And how cute!! Andy and the tail sucking.......tooo toooo cute.

Poor Simon looks exhausted having four big kitties in the house. If you add them all together in weight who wins???? Simon or the babies???:laughing:
simon is over twice the weight of andy, but he loves these guys - more than they love him...if we added them all together, they weigh more than all the dogs, each.

There so cute :flirt:
Thats alot of white furry bellies to rub :rolleyes: and i am just the person to do it :D
LOL, c'mon, they would love more rubs!

Diane

hazelrunpack
July 16th, 2009, 09:35 PM
omd, Andy is such a character! :laughing: They really have all grown up into lovely kitties :flirt: Is Andy as soft as he looks?

Poor Simon... Outnumbered :o

Tundra_Queen
July 16th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I love kitties with white in them and they are so big! Love Andy he looks like quite the character. Have never seen a cat suck on it's tail before.....dog yes! cat no. :laughing:

Debbie

TeriM
July 17th, 2009, 01:58 AM
Wow, them are some big cats :eek:. They have all grown up to be such beauties :cloud9:. Simon is looking great as well :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2009, 02:37 AM
It's adorable how all 6 cats will still sleep on the bed together :cloud9: Simon's a cutie :cloud9:

rainbow
July 18th, 2009, 01:44 AM
WOW ....have they ever grown :eek: and what purrty kitties they are. :lovestruck:

The pics of Andy sucking his tail are too cute and I love the pose in his last pic. :D

hunnybunny
July 18th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Awww what lovely big adorable kit- kats:lovestruck:

They are all Gorgeous :cloud9: and sooo cute the little fella sucking his tail :flirt: lovely :)

Simon looks a sweetheart too:lovestruck:

chico2
July 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM
OMG,the Quads are just beautiful,love Andys black paw-pads and his tail is amazing,love the black kitties too,hope Simon like kitties,he's severely outnumbered:lovestruck:

We would like for you to make up for the pics we did not see before,ok;)

14+kitties
July 18th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Oh my! Look at those kitties! So sweet!!! It is neat how they all sleep on the same bed together. Must be a real treat for you and your roomie to sleep cuddled with them. :cloud9: And then the dogs are in at night too, aren't they? :eek: If they share the bed too!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!!!

dmc123
July 18th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks to all the more recent posters....we think they are quite cute, :)

14+ yes, all the dogs share beds too, in the daytime they like to lay on the couch for their snoozes. Rudy can't jump up on either anymore so he is the only one who lays on the floor.

Thanks again.
Diane

April G.
July 21st, 2009, 12:22 PM
Wow, this is the first time I've ever seen an almost pure white cat with black pads! :pawprint: I do say, that's quite unusual isn't it? :shrug:

Andy sure is big... :D

dmc123
July 21st, 2009, 12:40 PM
Yep April G, his are all black - not sure how unusual. If you want, check out a previous post where I showed all their pad colors :)

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=46319&highlight=quads+pads

Diane