Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is my Senior...

sasha101
July 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM
This is my Senior (Beau's sister) her name is Sasha, she's 11yrs old this August. We nearly lost her a year ago she developed a blood disorder, it was very hairy there for a while we spent our whole stimulus check to have an op, then a blood transfusion, plus other things $1,500 later, and lots of loving care at home, she is now doing well and putting up with an 8month old terror lol. She took a while to adjust, but she now tolerates him and keeps him in line, "Ill play with you bud, just don't get too rough! grrr" :laughing:

mollywog
July 16th, 2009, 12:41 PM
aww what a sweet face! And she looks quite pampered I must say!! :cloud9:

sasha101
July 16th, 2009, 12:43 PM
he,he Hi Molly, I raise my hand and say "guilty as charged" lol all my animals get spoilt rotten :P one day Im going to find out how to resize pics with this Vista Arghh sorry once again, I feel such a space hog here lol

ancientgirl
July 16th, 2009, 01:50 PM
he,he Hi Molly, I raise my hand and say "guilty as charged" lol all my animals get spoilt rotten :P one day Im going to find out how to resize pics with this Vista Arghh sorry once again, I feel such a space hog here lol

She looks like a puppy! What a sweetie.

I also have Vista on my laptop at home. I find it's easier to just download photos to photobucket, which gives you a choice on the size you want to download. I usually use medium I think. Anyway, if a photo is too big, you can edit it in photobucket, then use the img code to cut and paste it on here.

hunnybunny
July 16th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Awwww she is lovely, she looks a real sweetheart:lovestruck::cloud9:

BenMax
July 16th, 2009, 02:42 PM
What an angel!:cloud9::angel: That little face is absolutely delightful!:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 16th, 2009, 03:13 PM
What an angelic look! :angel: She's a beauty, Sasha!

Try right-clicking on the picture you want to downsize and click on Open with.... See if the list of options that comes up includes Microsoft Office Picture Manager. If it does, open it in that, click on Edit pictures...; on the side menu, click on Compress pictures; select Compress for web pages and click OK. Then do a 'save as' so that you don't wipe out your original, since the modified pic will now be much smaller than 100KB.

That's the easiest way I've found to reduce a picture for posting to the site. :shrug:

Dog Dancer
July 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM
She's beautiful, and doesn't look like a senior at all. She does look like a "comfort hound" though. I have one of those at home - loves to find the softest place to lay down.

Dracko
July 16th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Wow, she really does have a puppy face. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 16th, 2009, 07:34 PM
What a sweet dog, wow, 11 years old and she still looks like a pup. :cloud9:

TeriM
July 17th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Sasha is adorable :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Sasha is so cute :lovestruck: she definately doesn't look her age :dog:

EndOfFashion
July 17th, 2009, 07:33 AM
I agree, she definitely doesn't look like a senior. She has no gray in her face! My friend's Golden is going gray at 9 years old...he looks far older than your Sasha. She's beautiful :)

sasha101
July 17th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Thanks guys, she sure is a little gem, is it me or have you all noticed the animal pics are quiet often taken on "our beds" lol spoilt or what ? lol.

rainbow
July 18th, 2009, 12:14 AM
What a pretty girl :lovestruck: and, I agree with everyone .....she has such a sweet face and doesn't look like a senior at all. :cloud9: