Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Be careful what you ask for...

TacoGrl
July 15th, 2009, 10:49 PM
In the morning, Messina is usually the one designated to jump on the bed and poke/scratch/head butt me to a conscious state...if the prodding gets her pushed off the bed (gently of course :D), then she jumps up on the dresser and starts picking at the closet door :frustrated:

Well, since Seth is finally coming out of his shell in bounding leaps :rolleyes: I opened my eyes this morning and both of them were sitting on the dresser taking turns picking at the closet door while staring at me. :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Yes, I wanted two cats...yes, I did.

Oh and, no, I cannot move the dresser :yell:

growler~GateKeeper
July 16th, 2009, 12:09 AM
:laughing: That's what I call team work :cat: :highfive: :cat:

Is the closet door open or closed? Are they pulling on it as if trying to open it just to make as much noise as possible or are they actually scratching at the door?

My cat opens the lower cupboards in the kitchen & then rubs her chin on them to bang them shut :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 16th, 2009, 12:15 AM
In the morning, Messina is usually the one designated to jump on the bed and poke/scratch/head butt me to a conscious state...if the prodding gets her pushed off the bed (gently of course :D), then she jumps up on the dresser and starts picking at the closet door :frustrated:

Well, since Seth is finally coming out of his shell in bounding leaps :rolleyes: I opened my eyes this morning and both of them were sitting on the dresser taking turns picking at the closet door while staring at me. :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Yes, I wanted two cats...yes, I did.

Oh and, no, I cannot move the dresser :yell:

LOLOL too cute! LOL

TacoGrl
July 16th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Yes, team work...yea.

The door is a sliding one with a lip on it to slide it (from the ground, they can easily slide it open to sleep in the laundry basket or whatnot)...but up on the dresser, it's like they take one of their claws and just pick at the lip...doesn't do any damage...just annoying and it will get me out of bed to stop the pick pick pick :yell:

This morning Messina was on the bed using the same one claw to pick at my lip while Seth was on the dresser pulling the drawers of my jewlery box open :frustrated:

Two cats...FREE...I will deliver! :evil: