Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Been a while...

onster
July 14th, 2009, 04:35 PM
So here's a kajillion pics!! lol

Bunduk waiting for lil bro to get back from getting the mail, he likes to try leaping outside since weve become successful at foiling his attempts ] when he's on ground level :rolleyes:

Onnie was relaxing on the cat tree. Bunduk wanted to relax too...soooo he just ignores Onnie. What mom???

Poor poor Onnie

Jim Hall
July 14th, 2009, 04:36 PM
and onnie doesnt give him a nip?

onster
July 14th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Onnie: that was foul. :yuck:

Bunduk : my pillow has pointy bits:sad:

And it bites too!!! :yell: Onnies revenege was yanking Bunduk's scruff back

onster
July 14th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Hanging on for dear life (clenched paw)...why arent these things made bigger??

Bunduk's face --- feigned innocence. Onnie --- complete annoyance.

Butt view

onster
July 14th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Just Bunduk

Yep he still likes nomming fingers

onster
July 14th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Just Onnie

But Bunduk doesnt like to share the spotlight
Again./.poor poor Onnie

that's all folks!!!

sorry i know its a lot of the same..but it kinda tells a story..a day in the life if u will lol,,,,

onster
July 14th, 2009, 04:47 PM
and onnie doesnt give him a nip?

Onnie doesnt give him what he deserves!! he's a gentle boy...in the end he got up and left when he got fed up :shrug: bunduk is snoring up there right now :rolleyes:

TacoGrl
July 14th, 2009, 04:54 PM
LoL!

Onnie needs to just give Bunduk a shove then look all innocent himself :angel:

My Seth will sit on Messina's side (too polite to sit on her face I guess...better not let him see what Bunduk does :eek:) on the tree until she stands up really fast and he falls off to another level :shrug:

onster
July 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM
were seth and messina buddies at the rescue TG? I cant remember...

bunduk pretty much stands his ground till he gets what he wants. Sometimes Onnie beats the cr@p out of him but even then bunduk wont move he just screams bloody murder and i have to pick him up :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2009, 04:59 PM
:laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

Too funny!!

:o Oh, sorry, Onnie...

:laughing: But you have to admit Bunduk is a bit of a clown and mighty entertaining...at least to us Humans! :D

onster
July 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM
lol bunduk lights up my day :D honestly most entertaining kitty ever. Onnie always makes me feel warm and fuzzy when he comes over for headbutts.....

breeze
July 14th, 2009, 05:04 PM
and the cat tree saga continues I see,

Onster ever think of getting an other one?? :laughing: but if it's anything like dogs, the other one looks better the the other one.:laughing:

arn't they great for entertainment

mollywog
July 14th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Bunduk just has the most expressive face! :eek:
cute pics, Onnie is looking sweet too :cloud9:

TacoGrl
July 14th, 2009, 05:12 PM
were seth and messina buddies at the rescue TG? I cant remember...

Seth was at the shelter and Messina was at a foster until her babies were weaned and adopted...both through the same rescue, but they never met before they came home with me...I was lucky enough to plan it so they came home on the same night to start their new lives together! :thumbs up

onster
July 14th, 2009, 05:13 PM
and the cat tree saga continues I see,

Onster ever think of getting an other one?? :laughing: but if it's anything like dogs, the other one looks better the the other one.:laughing:

arn't they great for entertainment

hahah yeah cat tree saga is always on. They dont use any of the other levels (2) theres even a lil house at the bottom but they dont go in :sad: I thought bout buying another but really i think next cat tree ill just ask someone who knows how to build (cuz i cant for life of me) and pay them for it. Then i could make it so that they would use all of i think...all of the cat trees i see theres always parts of it i know my cats wont use ( i knew they wouldnt use the house in this one).

Bunduk just has the most expressive face!

i used to say that...but now that I think of it, he only has one expression :eek::eek: LOL

onster
July 14th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Seth was at the shelter and Messina was at a foster until her babies were weaned...both through the same rescue, but they never met before they came home with me...I was lucky enough to plan it so they came home on the same night to start their new lives together! :thumbs up

i got it totally wrong then :sad: its so great how well they get along even tho tehy were both adults when they were introduced :highfive:

TacoGrl
July 14th, 2009, 05:23 PM
i got it totally wrong then :sad: its so great how well they get along even tho tehy were both adults when they were introduced :highfive:

Yes, I thank my lucky stars EVERY day!

Mooki and Jaeger sure didn't get along like these two :sad:

edwina
July 14th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Such cute squishy kitties :flirt:
Its funny how all cats have there own little personallity's. :D

babymomma
July 14th, 2009, 10:26 PM
tehehe, Love that little guy!

poor poor onnie. I bet thats how my older brother felt when we were younger:o

Jim Hall
July 14th, 2009, 10:34 PM
sorry i still like onnie best

14+kitties
July 14th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Ohhh, is the old Bunduk coming out again? Sitting on poor Onnie's face. :yuck: Now that's something I would expect him to do. :cloud9: Poor Onnie. Silly Bunduk.

Tundra_Queen
July 15th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Sometimes Onnie beats the cr@p out of him but even then bunduk wont move he just screams bloody murder and i have to pick him up

LMBO............:laughing::laughing: too funny!

Debbie

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Onnie: that was foul. :yuck:

Bunduk : my pillow has pointy bits:sad:

And it bites too!!! :yell: Onnies revenege was yanking Bunduk's scruff back

:laugh:

Those two together always make me laugh :D