Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Abby the Cat

Corrie
July 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM
My sweet little Abby the cat went to Rainbow Bridge yesterday, July 13th, at noon.

She was about 20 when she died. She was found 18 years ago by some folks who said she showed up in their garage one night in the country and proceeded to give birth to kittens. They found homes for the kittens and had planned to keep Abby but she would not get along with their other 2 cats, so she had to go. We had just lost our other cat afew months prior and wanted to have another cat...so Abby was ours for 18 years.

She was the grumpiest, funniest, pain in the bum you could imagine..and the house is just wrong without her.

She was so very weak and sick at the end...could not walk any longer, lost most of her teeth and had no "life" left in her eyes at all...and yet it was such a hard decision to make.

Rest in Peace sweet girl...Mommy and Victoria will miss you a ton.:rip:

Jim Hall
July 14th, 2009, 03:57 PM
wow 20 yrs what a life and you did the nicest thing you could do

thank you and my condolences

BenMax
July 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I am so sorry for your loss but I celebrate her life with people who loved her and cared for her.

Bless you little one and may your body be rejuvenated and your soul continue to live through those that loved you so. RIP Abby.:rip:

hunnybunny
July 14th, 2009, 06:28 PM
RIP Abby:angel2:

Sorry for your loss:sad: sounds like she had a wonderful life with you x

CarolynInPEI
July 14th, 2009, 07:16 PM
So sorry for your loss.:candle:

:rip:Abby:angel2:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2009, 10:19 PM
So sorry for your loss, Corrie :grouphug:

:candle: Abby

14+kitties
July 14th, 2009, 10:22 PM
:candle::rip: Abby :candle: :sad:

the gang
July 15th, 2009, 08:06 PM
abby you were loved, rest little one :rip: brenda and the pins.

edwina
July 16th, 2009, 07:27 PM
:rip: Abby :cry: