Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

CatNip Crazy!!!!

CarolynInPEI
July 14th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Here are some pictures from this morning. I stopped at home to drop off some catnip toys for Hank and Little Devil. There are some catnip mice sold at the vet clinics around here that are made by the Cat Action Team (CAT) as a fundraiser. These toys are Hanks FAVORITE toy!! He just goes crazy for them. Unfortunately, I only 1 mouse and 2 others toys. The cats didn't even look at the other toys and went straight for the mouse. Well...enough talk, here are some pics......

ancientgirl
July 14th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I LOVE the second and third ones.:laughing:

CarolynInPEI
July 14th, 2009, 02:46 PM
They really did go crazy for the catnip. They were so funny to watch. Hank always hides the toy from Little Devil by sitting on it. Its really quite hilarious.

CarolynInPEI
July 14th, 2009, 02:48 PM
3 more....

First 2 are of Hank "hiding" the catnip mouse from Little Devil
3rd one is of Little Devil's legs as he's going under the bed. He got the mouse from Hank and ran under the bed. Which stopped the fun.

mollywog
July 14th, 2009, 03:18 PM
:laughing: too cute, I love when cats practically turn themselves inside out for catnip! It's so fun to watch!
Your cats are looking great, nice shiny coats! :cloud9:

hunnybunny
July 14th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Cute kitties:lovestruck:they sure like their catnip toys:cloud9:

Love the picy of the kittys legs sticking out under the bed lol:laughing:

Dog Dancer
July 14th, 2009, 03:59 PM
They sure love their catnip. So is there a doggy equivalent??

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2009, 04:08 PM
:laughing: And is Little Devil fooled when Hank hides the catnip toy? :D

Very cute!!

CarolynInPEI
July 14th, 2009, 07:21 PM
:laughing: And is Little Devil fooled when Hank hides the catnip toy? :D

Very cute!!

I think he does get fooled for a few minutes. Hank was sitting on the mouse and Little Devil was going crazy sniffing the cat nip, trying to find it. He knocked Hank's bed on the floor and started attacking it because it smelled like catnip. But, he eventually found it and that's when he took off under the bed with it!!!

I wish the pictures could let everyone listen to the noise the cats were making while they were playing!! Licking and sucking and growling...it was so funny. And the toy is absolutely soaked when they are done...they drool all over it.

edwina
July 14th, 2009, 09:05 PM
So cute :flirt:
I have lots of catnip addicts at my house too. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
July 14th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Nothing for it but you to go back to the vets and get another mouse. That will solve the problem. One mouse, two kitties. Doesn't add up. :shrug:

Jim Hall
July 14th, 2009, 11:47 PM
yah first i try to rip the head off then i lick it then manda falls asleep but du wants some loving

sasha101
July 15th, 2009, 01:40 PM
I remember it well, our Garfield would be literally in love with the catnip toys lol, if you want to see bliss , bring on the catnip lol , great pics !

CarolynInPEI
July 15th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Nothing for it but you to go back to the vets and get another mouse. That will solve the problem. One mouse, two kitties. Doesn't add up. :shrug:

I have to go back and get a few more of them anyways!! I actually go through a lot of them, everytime I bring one home Charlie rips it apart as soon as no one is looking:frustrated:

But, I don't mind. Everytime I buy a mouse it goes towards a good cause. The Cat Action Team does a lot of good work here on the island. They set up shelters for stray/feral cats, feed them and trap, spay/neuter + release them.

Jim Hall
July 15th, 2009, 09:46 PM
lol we have that too lets seei have 6 2 are on the way to the garbage two are in the catnip bag gettin nice ans smelly one is in a shoppong bag for the kits to dig out and one is cureently being licked by DU

marko
July 16th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Hilarious shots:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 16th, 2009, 02:17 AM
:laughing: Nip crazies :laughing: Love Hank's expression in the 2nd last one :D

Tundra_Queen
July 16th, 2009, 02:26 AM
:laughing::laughing: that is too funny! Love when cats get nip goofy! :laughing:

Debbie