Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The dogs need to help

Dog Dancer
July 13th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I know it's a terrible picture, but it makes me smile every time I look at it. We were doing reno's and of course the dogs had to help Dad to install the toilet... They were taking turns kissing him. No Dad was not hung over and using the bowl...

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2009, 03:23 PM
:laughing: That is just too cute!! And your Dad is being such a good sport about it! :D

Isn't it wonderful how helpful pets can be? :p

Melinda
July 13th, 2009, 03:33 PM
poor hubby *L* getting kisses whether he liked it or not, but I suspect he liked it!!! what a great "family" shot

Bina
July 13th, 2009, 03:38 PM
And aren't dogs just always fascinated by anything that involves those lovely porcelain objects that we humans call "toilet". :)

TacoGrl
July 13th, 2009, 03:40 PM
AWWWWW! :lovestruck:

Btw...you should look into an exercism (sp?)...don't those white "orbs" in photos mean spirits are around? :eek: :D

Dog Dancer
July 13th, 2009, 04:07 PM
HRP - Dad is actually the dogs daddy, my hubby. (He's older than me just so you all know...) He loves it when the grrrls give him kisses - let alone line up to do it! At least this time Shadow couldn't drink out of the toilet and then give kisses:rolleyes:

TacoGirl - I'm pretty sure this one isn't ghosts. The house was so full of dust from the reno's most of my reno pics are spotty. Now that the reno's are done though, if there's more spots I think I may need to move...

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2009, 04:12 PM
:o I guess I have to learn to r e a d...m o r e...c a r e f u l l y :laughing:

Well then, in that case, he'd better be a good sport about it cuz otherwise he wouldn't be doing his proper daddy duties!! :p

And LOL about your "older than me" comment! :laughing:

14+kitties
July 13th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Nothin' better than doggie kisses when you are trying to place a toilet. :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
July 13th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Well - he is! Gotta protect my young woman image you know... Enough out of you Melinda!

Dee-O-Gee
July 13th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Way too cute Dog Dancer although it would have been way too funny if your one pup was handing over a wrench! :laughing:

Good luck with the reno. :thumbs up

luckypenny
July 13th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Your girls are so lovely to think of wiping the sweat of their hardworking Daddy's face :lovestruck: :D.

:yell: I want to see more photos, more often of them :yell:.

Tundra_Queen
July 14th, 2009, 01:09 AM
:laughing: too cute! I guess they were trying to tell Daddy he was doing a good job! :D