Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Sienna pics + friends

Frenchy
July 12th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I took some outside pics if Sienna this week and some more of earlier today while they were all waiting for me to finish vaccuming :rolleyes:

Frenchy
July 12th, 2009, 03:39 PM
The girls , having to be on the couch while I vacuum , though life :cool:

Frenchy
July 12th, 2009, 03:41 PM
and .... some tortietude :D

Frenchy
July 12th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Oh and please tell me if the pics are too dark , I'm having problems getting them right on this computer. :shrug:

diandpat
July 12th, 2009, 03:43 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: love that Sienna and Nelly are such good friends. Of course, I am huge fan of Guimauve :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Why did LP bring a crate over (other thread)? Was she having trouble sleeping?

Have you had any interest in Sienna yet? She is such a beauty...can't imagine she'd be with you too long :thumbs up

Frenchy
July 12th, 2009, 03:50 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: love that Sienna and Nelly are such good friends. Of course, I am huge fan of Guimauve :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Why did LP bring a crate over (other thread)? Was she having trouble sleeping?

Have you had any interest in Sienna yet? She is such a beauty...can't imagine she'd be with you too long :thumbs up

Guimauve has a bit of separation anxiety and did some destroying on Monday while I was at work , so I stopped at LP's to pick up a big enough crate for her. The extra one I have is not sturdy enough ...

No word on Sienna .... I was suppose to take her to an adoption clinic yesterday but instead , we had to go to the vet , she has a little yeast infection :sick:

diandpat
July 12th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Oh poor babies :sad: How could sweet Guimauve be anxious at ma tante Frenchy's??? Hope she is more comfy with the crate now :lovestruck:

Hope Sienna's infection goes away quickly and that it is just an isolated incident :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
July 12th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Sienna looks so big in her 'alone' shots...and so small next to Nelly on the couch! :laughing: She sure is a doll! :flirt: Ball crazy, too, I see. :D

Nelly and Bailey are looking super, too, Frenchy!! And there definitely is tortitude at your house! :eek:

:laughing:

:goodvibes: for Sienna's quick recovery!

ancientgirl
July 12th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Sienna is a beauty. LOL, love the photo of Nelly on the sofa.

growler~GateKeeper
July 12th, 2009, 08:46 PM
The last pic of Nelly & Sienna on the couch is too cute :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 12th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Nelly and Bailey are looking super, too, Frenchy!!

It's not Bailey , it's Guimauve :) I didn't take Bailey pics today , he was sleeping outside all day :shrug:

The last pic of Nelly & Sienna on the couch is too cute :cloud9:

ohhhhhh and earlier , Sienna was right smack on top of Nelly on couch :laughing: of course , as soon as I went to get the cam , Sienna got up :wall:

Frenchy
July 12th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Oh poor babies :sad: How could sweet Guimauve be anxious at ma tante Frenchy's??? Hope she is more comfy with the crate now :lovestruck:

She always been anxious , my sister used to crate her , then try again without crate , Guimauve is same as Nelly , she is good for a few weeks , then has to be crated again. At least she likes it , I caught her in there while I was vacuum :

hazelrunpack
July 12th, 2009, 09:26 PM
It's not Bailey , it's Guimauve :) I didn't take Bailey pics today , he was sleeping outside all day :shrug:

:o

Oooops. Now that you mention it, that is Guimauve, isn't it? :laughing: Well, she's looking mighty fine, too...

So why not sleeping pics of Bailey? We're not fussy...we'll take what we can get :cloud9:

Sienna obviously has figured out that the bigger they are, the better pillow they make :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
July 13th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Those dogs are so pretty. I love sienna.

The only pic i found dark was the cat pic.

Debbie

chico2
July 13th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Frenchy,Sienna looks so comfy with beautiful Nelly and The Golden with the strange name looks like an angel..
A Tortie,since when do you have a Tortie???She's adorable though:lovestruck:

mollywog
July 13th, 2009, 09:16 AM
:flirt:Sienna is BEAUTIFUL!!! She almost looks a bit Dobie-ish in that second picture.
I wish we lived closer so Molly could meet her! She can be a bit of a b:censored: around other females at times. It's so cute that her and Nelly get along so great! :lovestruck:
Keep the pictures coming!! :flirt:

Frenchy
July 13th, 2009, 08:59 PM
So why not sleeping pics of Bailey? We're not fussy...we'll take what we can get :cloud9:

But it's always the same pose :o he sleeps outside near the shed :)

The only pic i found dark was the cat pic.

Debbie

Thanks Debbie :)

The Golden with the strange name looks like an angel..

:laughing: :laughing: Guimauve is Marshmellow in french , the kids named her this way because she was so white as a pup :D
A Tortie,since when do you have a Tortie???She's adorable though:lovestruck:

here : http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=45401

It's when I adopted Coco that I took Puce too :sad:

:flirt:Sienna is BEAUTIFUL!!! She almost looks a bit Dobie-ish in that second picture.

When I first saw her pic (before I picked her up) I thought that too , then they listed her as a Kelpie and looked it up , yep , she's a Kelpie :)

mollywog
July 13th, 2009, 11:01 PM
sorry if I missed it in a previous thread, but what is Sienna's history- did she used to live in a "home" and was surrendered? Poor girl, I hope she finds the perfect furever home soon! :pray:

luckypenny
July 13th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Sienna is such a pretty girl :lovestruck:. She looks like she has an awesome personality too.

Remind me next time your sister goes on vacation to make you bring Guimauve here to the crate and not the other way around :D.

growler~GateKeeper
July 14th, 2009, 01:18 AM
:laughing: good thinking LP :highfive:

chico2
July 14th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Frenchy,of course I remember pretty Coco,I just needed a refresher and you still have her,right?
But Puce is going to 14+:confused: