July 12th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Beautiful pics luvsmallfurries! :)

I would pay a nickel to rub her belly! :D

NOPE! They truly are free. She charges a fine if you DON'T :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 13th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Beautiful pics luvsmallfurries! :)

I would pay a nickel to rub her belly! :D

I would pay a nickel to watch u try and rub her belly! I bet ya it is all a con. :laughing::laughing:

Debbie

edwina
July 13th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Ooooo... free belly rubs :flirt:
I have a weakness when it comes to squishy kitty belly's :cloud9:
So many kitty belly's to be squished, so little time. :rolleyes:

chico2
July 13th, 2009, 07:23 AM
What a fluffy little(big:cat:)sweetie,comfy,confident and happy:lovestruck:

luvsmallfurries
July 14th, 2009, 01:49 PM
I would pay a nickel to watch u try and rub her belly! I bet ya it is all a con. :laughing::laughing:

Debbie

:laughing: :laughing:

Nope; that would be the other cat, Yeti. He does the purring and murbling softly while rolling around on the floor and giving you kitten eyes thing and then when you get your hand within reach it's back leg bunny thumping time.......:eek:

He would have made a good hunter if I'd ever let him out doors.........

Dog Dancer
July 14th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Such a pretty kitty!! I wanna rub that tummy too.

luvsmallfurries
July 14th, 2009, 01:55 PM
What a fluffy little(big:cat:)

Yah, she's a bit on the hefty side.....we're dieting. It's slow but it's coming along.

...sweetie,comfy,confident and happy:lovestruck:

I think that level of nirvana is only achievable when the brain stops completely....it helps that she's a total ditz.

Her nickname around the house is Dumb Blond. :D

chico2
July 14th, 2009, 03:48 PM
luvsmallfurries,I have a"hefty"little guy too,my Vinnie weighs 18lb's,but he's soo soft and cuddly:lovestruck:
It's of course not good for their health,but it's very difficult to get a cat to lose weight.
He does not eat any more than the other 2,who are nice and trim,but I guess it's like people,some get fat and some don't:confused:

onster
July 14th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Omg i just wanna burry my face in that floof!!! what a cutie patootie!!

luvsmallfurries
July 15th, 2009, 10:44 AM
luvsmallfurries,I have a"hefty"little guy too,my Vinnie weighs 18lb's,but he's soo soft and cuddly:lovestruck:
It's of course not good for their health,but it's very difficult to get a cat to lose weight.
He does not eat any more than the other 2,who are nice and trim,but I guess it's like people,some get fat and some don't:confused:

Yep - we've been working on getting some of that weight off for about 5 years. Sparks is currently at about 17 lbs and that's down from 18.5 at the same time last year. I made the mistake about 5 years ago when she was only at 15 lbs of putting her on the prescription weight loss foods the vet recommended. She put on 3 lbs..........now I know why!

We're on grain free wet only now - and that seems to be slowly doing the trick. That and a nightly aerobic session with some toys and me just chasing her around the apartment for 15 minutes :crazy: The current vet is pretty cool about diet issues - he's totally in agreement with a wet only grain free diet and would support raw if I decided to go that route. I'm moving at the moment so I'm giving them (and me) a month to settle in before I shake up their world again!

hunnybunny
July 15th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Awwww just makes you want to snuggle into her tum:lovestruck: just too cute bless her:cloud9::lovestruck: