Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Doggy randoms

CearaQC
July 12th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Took these while I was out taking pics of the flowers.

Caught Sheeba rolling around and having fun with legs in the air. Sandy wasn't pleased and seemed rather bored. :laughing: Awful cloudy today and may rain, but seemed good light for pictures.

CearaQC
July 12th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Are you done yet mom?

ancientgirl
July 12th, 2009, 11:06 AM
LOL, aww, come on Sandy, look how much fun Sheeba is having!

growler~GateKeeper
July 12th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Sheeba sure was having herself a great time getting a back scratch :laughing:

Sandy certainly doesn't look amused :rolleyes: perhaps your treat to picture ratio was too low? :laughing:

CearaQC
July 12th, 2009, 09:07 PM
perhaps your treat to picture ratio was too low? :laughing:

HAHAHA that's too funny. :laughing:

Sandy has her share of lawn rolling too. I just never have the camera at the right times. :laughing: But the rest of the time she's content with just laying around watching everyone else. She's really lazy. lol

babymomma
July 12th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Oh! They are sooo Purdy!

I love goldens faces! (I assume shes a golden:o)

hazelrunpack
July 12th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Sandy is just maintaining motherly decorum... :D That's her serious look...

As in "Seriously, Mom, would you get out of the garden? Dogs are where it's at, not plants!" :rolleyes:

:laughing:

They're looking great, Ceara! :thumbs up

CearaQC
July 12th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Oh! They are sooo Purdy!

I love goldens faces! (I assume shes a golden:o)

Me too! But actually I don't know for sure if she's a pure breed or trail mix that looks predominately Golden.:shrug: But she's good tempered, hardly ever barks and is a gentle lady. We don't know how old she is either.

Sheeba is 1.5 years old now and still all puppy. :laughing:

Winston
July 12th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Sandy and Sheeba look so wonderful! Sandy looks a million times better and happier than she did when you first got her! God she had some gorgeous pups! They looks so content! :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
July 13th, 2009, 07:15 AM
What beautiful pups u have! Sandy is so pretty, she looks red, like an Irish setter.

Debbie

TeriM
July 15th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Love the "are you done yet" shot of Sandy :lovestruck: and Sheeba made me laugh :laughing:.

BeagleMum
July 15th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Great pictures, I love that last one, such sad eyes.

Dog Dancer
July 15th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Yup, I agree Sandy is telling you the treat/picture ratio was outta wack. Great pictures though, so clear. Halo likes to roll at the park (right after they now the lawns) and I never have a camera with me, although I always wish I did, but I just don't have enough hands. Your pups look wonderfully happy though (well ticked, but happy).

mollywog
July 15th, 2009, 11:47 AM
cute pics. Love Sandy's face, what a pretty girl!:lovestruck:

breeze
July 15th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Sheeba and Sandy are beautiful Ceara :lovestruck:

great pictures :highfive: I love cloudy days to take pictures, this way you don't have to worry where the sun is and you get no shadows :D

CearaQC
July 15th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Thank you everyone for saying such nice things!

:grouphug:

Can't imagine life without them. They are great companions and are ALWAYS ready to go at a moment's notice for walks, adventures, and to "help" mom when she takes out the kitchen scraps compost stuff.:laughing: