Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Find the puppy?

goldenblaze
August 14th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Well as some know I am very proud of my boys Jordie and Blaze. Blaze does have alittle half brother named Mr Frodo and he is my GodSon. From time to time Mr Frodo spents the weekend with us in the country and yes many photo's are taken of all the childen I came across this and love it.
Where is Mr Frodo how cute is that ? ;)

Cinnabear
August 14th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Awww too cute :) What we do for pictures :D

glasslass
August 14th, 2004, 03:48 PM
He's too cute!!! Can't get enough of those puppy/kitten pix! :)

goldenblaze
August 17th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Awww too cute :) What we do for pictures :D

Yes I agree both boys were in the toy box but how quickly that can change. I guess ten hands would make it easier when you have 3 little boys to chase. :)

Cactus Flower
August 17th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Adorable! So what toy did he choose from such a selection?

goldenblaze
August 17th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Adorable! So what toy did he choose from such a selection?

later that day all toys were out of the box, as you see a heart in the lower part so Jordie the shih tzu can pick his fav too :D

I am trying to show the boys to put the toys back in the box, I must say they are not to quick on that.

Luba
August 17th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Thats very sweet :D

TalonsMa
August 19th, 2004, 01:04 PM
I am trying to show the boys to put the toys back in the box, I must say they are not to quick on that.

How do you do that? :)

goldenblaze
August 19th, 2004, 03:57 PM
How do you do that? :)

I beleive it is that same a teaching a child
;)

As the boys take the toys out of the box when finished playing I put the toys in Blaze's mouth and tell him drop as he is standing over the top. He is doing pretty good but Jordie looks at me like I've lost my mind. :)

Writing4Fun
August 19th, 2004, 03:59 PM
I beleive it is that same a teaching a child
;)

As the boys take the toys out of the box when finished playing I put the toys in Blaze's mouth and tell him drop as he is standing over the top. He is doing pretty good but Jordie looks at me like I've lost my mind. :)

Same as teaching a child? So it's darn near impossible! :p I bet the look Jordie gives you is pretty similar to the one my son gives me! :D

He's gorgeous! :)

goldenblaze
August 19th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Same as teaching a child? So it's darn near impossible! :p I bet the look Jordie gives you is pretty similar to the one my son gives me! :D

He's gorgeous! :)

Thanks I agree gorgeous ;)
I must say each kid has his own way of getting to me it is almost like they are saying but Mommy why not. It's funny I think of the look I get in the night when I have no room in bed to move and they give me dirty looks if I touch them and wake them... how is that right.
Would never change it for the world though. :)