Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another Newbie! Hi.

EmmaJean
August 14th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Hi- I just got referred over here by the lovely ozactie squrix. This place looks great and I am looking forward to meeting all of y'all and your pets.

I live in Roswell, GA, U.S and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 rats, and 2 guinea pigs. My photo software is acting wonky, so no photos right now.

So- Hey!

Lucky Rescue
August 14th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Hi there! http://forum.dogomania.com/images/smiles/hand.gif

You have rats! I just love rats.:) Hope to see pics of them soon!

Cactus Flower
August 14th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Welcome welcome welcome! Looking forward to hearing from you, and seeing pictures of all your critters!

Luba
August 14th, 2004, 01:14 PM
LR you're so nutty :D Love it!!

Welcome EJ nice to have you around.

Sit down and enjoy yourself :p

glasslass
August 14th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Got another one! :D

Welcome EmmaJean! Can't wait to see your critters!

melanie
August 14th, 2004, 07:04 PM
heeellloooo there. welcome. hey now this may sound dumb (you will get used to that) but isnt roswell where all the aliens are or something conspititorial?? im sure that is what my brain remembers?? oh how exciting, ohhhh. welcome again

wAggie
August 14th, 2004, 07:42 PM
hawow! welllllcome!!

Iggette
August 14th, 2004, 10:00 PM
OMG did someone put out flyers for new recruits.....lmao :D
Welcome to the board EmmaJean Hope you enjoy it here .....nice bunch of crazy's here Crazy about critters that is :D

EmmaJean
August 15th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Good, cuz I happen to like crazy.

Yes, aliens did land at Roswell, but sadly it was Roswell New Mexico. My town was named after the poor guy who founded it whose name was Roswell King.

Thanks for the welcome, all!

melanie
August 15th, 2004, 05:57 PM
emmajean, who is in that little photo next to your name?? it is a really cute picture. oh and what a bummer about the aliens, you must be a bit disapointed surley, i know i am :p :p