Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

what i did today

TacoGrl
July 11th, 2009, 10:45 PM
I recovered my office chair and made a pillow for it so it is more comfy :thumbs up

Ummm...the pillow is UNDER the cat. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
July 11th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Well see, you could have put that under crafts. :D
Did you make a pillow for you too? :rolleyes:
Very nice job!!

growler~GateKeeper
July 11th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Looks great :thumbs up

the pillow is UNDER the cat. :rolleyes:

Good place for it ;) pillows are supposed to be under cats :D

TacoGrl
July 12th, 2009, 06:56 AM
LoL! I originally had it under crafts, then I got to thinking (1st step in wrong direction :rolleyes:) that it isn't really a craft, but more of a renovation :D

The pillow was in the living room this morning and a mouse was on the chair in its place...wonder if it was a "group" effort :rolleyes:

Luvmypitgirls
July 13th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Wow, that looks awesome!:thumbs up

Ya know I have a sewing machine and I never learned how to use it:sad:

I've always wanted to learn but everything I sew is done by hand, which is why I never tackle big sewing projects, just mending and such.

Dee-O-Gee
July 13th, 2009, 08:52 PM
So the million dollar ?

Who likes the pillow more? :D :D

Great job TG. :thumbs up

mollywog
July 13th, 2009, 10:03 PM
nice work, I love the colour you chose for the chair!! Did you sew it, or re-uphoster it using a special stapler?

mollywog
July 13th, 2009, 10:05 PM
just noticed- Popples!!!! :eek: You or someone in your house must be a child of the '80s! :laughing:

TacoGrl
July 13th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Thx for the compliments :o

I covered over the old material because the new material is soft with not much structure, but I love it! I still had to take the chair half apart to be able to tuck/staple/glue the new material...it was certainly a project!

Yes, Popples! Yes, an 80's child...sorta :o As the cats drag them across the apartment, I keep wondering if they are actually worth anything :rolleyes:

I too have a sewing machine, but I actually sewed the pillow by hand cuz I enjoy stitching while watching TV...kittehs also like helping me sew LoL! I use the machine to make clothes and for bigger jobs...I don't have a sewing room here, so dragging the machine and its fixings out to the dining room table is a bit of a PITA :rolleyes:

Love4himies
July 14th, 2009, 07:04 AM
just noticed- Popples!!!! :eek: You or someone in your house must be a child of the '80s! :laughing:

My daughter still has her Popples :lovestruck:

All pillows must have a kitty stamp of approval on them, it is the kitty law :laughing:.

onster
July 14th, 2009, 03:53 PM
great job TG!!

popples..i remember them :lovestruck: