The Cutest Picture EVER

Maxine
July 11th, 2009, 04:13 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/M4X1N3/Lex%20and%20Jamal/DSCF50081.jpg

Lex and Bonnie, earlier today
:cloud9::lovestruck:

chico2
July 11th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Yes Maxine,you are right it's an adorable pic,is your beautiful pup a Pittie:confused:

Maxine
July 11th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks Chico!

Yes I think Lex has Pitbull in him :lovestruck: He sure has the goofy attitude (and stubborness, lol) He's definitely mixed though, because he weights 90 pounds and has a longer muzzle and legs. Some vets says Boxer, Dane maybe... Seriously I REALLY don't know, usually I say he's a lovemutt :cloud9:

Chaser
July 11th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Awwwww! :lovestruck:

chico2
July 11th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Maxine,what else do you need but a lovemutt and it looks like kitty agrees:lovestruck::lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 11th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Aww, that's pretty darn cute!!

ancientgirl
July 11th, 2009, 06:57 PM
That is very cute!

Love4himies
July 11th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Awww, it is the cutest pic :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

TacoGrl
July 11th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks Chico!

Yes I think Lex has Pitbull in him :lovestruck: He sure has the goofy attitude (and stubborness, lol) He's definitely mixed though, because he weights 90 pounds and has a longer muzzle and legs. Some vets says Boxer, Dane maybe... Seriously I REALLY don't know, usually I say he's a lovemutt :cloud9:

Lex is such a sweetie :lovestruck: Sorry Lex, but even MEN can be called "sweeties" :D

I saw on "The Passionate Eye" when they did that piece on breeding that pitts started off with longer snouts and they were bread into the round head of now days...persoanlly I prefer the long snout :shrug:

edwina
July 11th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Very cute. :cloud9:

Maxine
July 11th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Thank you guys! That's fine by me TacoGrl, I call him Lexi all the time and people think he's a girl :grin:

I didn't know they started with longer nose, what about longer legs :laughing:

By the way, I don't know if some of you saw the thread about Bonnie being sick (blood test results werent normal) but I wanted to let you know that she's currently eating more and more and should be ok! She take Zentonil once a day and I think it increased her appetite. No need to force-feed her after all!! :highfive:

Dee-O-Gee
July 11th, 2009, 09:30 PM
O.K. you got us!! Way too cute Maxine! :)

Very happy to hear Bonnie is more and doing much better. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
July 11th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Absolutely Adorable :cloud9: :lovestruck: You need to find a calendar to submit that to :thumbs up

Great news about Bonnie's appetite & that she's feeling better :highfive:

TeriM
July 15th, 2009, 01:26 AM
Awww, that is a super adorable pic :cloud9:,

BeagleMum
July 15th, 2009, 06:19 AM
That's so sweet!!!

Maxine
July 15th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks everyone :)

BenMax
July 15th, 2009, 04:43 PM
I placed a female that looked exactly like your dog. She was a pittie X boxer. I was her foster mommy and she lived with me and 4 cats, 1 dog. She was such a wonderful little girl. Well behaved and well mannered. She was a dog I was able to save from a pound that gasses dogs here in Quebec.

Your boy is absolutely precious and the kitty of course is as well.:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
July 16th, 2009, 02:26 AM
I love seeing dogs and cats being buddies! Great pic.

Debbie :)

Maxine
July 16th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Benmax, was your foster also around 90 pounds? I'm asking because I am curious to know if Boxer Pittie is really a possible mix for Lex.. I mean, Pitbulls are medium sized, so are Boxers?

For the city and for my home insurances, Lex is a boxer mix. :rolleyes: At the end of the day, it's the same goofy dog, but for my insurances it would mean no liability at all :frustrated: (and obviously we need it, what if our place burn down and destroy our neighbor's place, they could sue us)

Thanks for the compliments Benmax and Tundra_Queen :)

mollywog
July 16th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Pitbull or not, who cares, Lex is GORGEOUS! (But just be glad you don't live in Ontario!) I love his brindle colouring, and the white markings on his face!:lovestruck:
That's definitely the cutest picture I've seen so far today!!! :cloud9:

Maxine
July 17th, 2009, 07:22 AM
mollywog, thank you :dog: To me, Lex is always the cutest thing, I find he's such a clown :clown:

And you asked who cares about he's a pittie or not? Well not me! But it seems that other people do, and it bugs me so much sometimes... I got in a argument with an ignorant :loser: one day when Lex and Jamal needed to be boarded. It was last minute and didn't have much choice to board them so I tried not to insult the owner of the kennel but omg... so so so stupid.

Asking me: Is he a pitbull? Because they are "put every myth you ever heard about that type of dog" and me telling him to just pet him and see, he's just a lovebug and a wigglebut (usually, sometimes he doesnt like some people though :rolleyes:) anyways.... sorry for the rant... but that dude really pissed me off and when we took the dogs back, I told him what I thought.... :loser:

Maxine
July 17th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Here's another picture of my boy :cloud9: Shows the rest of his markings

chico2
July 17th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Awww Maxine he is a beauty,I am not that great with dog-breeds,but in that pic,his face looks a little Great Danish:shrug:
I am probably waaaay off as usual:laughing:
It must be heartbreaking and frustrating to have people treat your loving pup as a pariah:evil:

mollywog
July 17th, 2009, 07:59 AM
aww, what a sweetheart, he is biiig! :eek: I definitely see Dane in him.

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2009, 11:21 PM
He so cute!! :lovestruck: I'd like to cuddle on the couch w/him :cloud9:

rainbow
July 18th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I see Dane in the second pic as well ......he sure is a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

And, I love the cuddle pic with Bonnie .....that is so precious. :cloud9:

Maxine
July 20th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Thank you again :)

Growler, Lex loves to be cuddle, he serves as a pillow sometimes :cloud9:

kiara
July 20th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I enjoyed the pictures. The first one should definitely be put in a calendar. Love your rustic type of house, they are so cute!

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Growler, Lex loves to be cuddle, he serves as a pillow sometimes :cloud9:

That's my kinda pillow :cloud9:

pbpatti
July 20th, 2009, 09:59 PM
What a loving face he has,what a handsome boy you are too.

Maxine
July 21st, 2009, 07:20 AM
Thanks everyone :)

The house you see is an olllld country house my mom bought in June. It was built in 1866. :candle:

April G.
July 21st, 2009, 11:59 AM
I just love it when kitties snuggle up with their doggy frienemies! :lovestruck: