Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Squirt

onster
July 9th, 2009, 10:39 PM
:rip: Squirt. She was my sister in law's cat. She never really liked me :shrug: and ran away from me everytime I visited. Last Wed I visited and for the first time ever she was super affectionate, weaving between my legs. On Friday I learned that she had died :sad: I think it may have been from a broken heart...my SIL went back to Egypt on Tuesday and her bro found she had passed on under N's old bed 3 day's later. The first time my SIl went to Egypt squirt waited for her to come home days on end.

She was only 10 years old.

I have to say Im surprised by the response of the family. They all pretty much said /..well 10 yrs old is old for a cat. At least she didnt suffer (true). I would have been a mess. I didnt mention anything about the age, so as not to make them feel bad...but I don't think 10 is that old. it breaks my heart that she had to die alone though..poor thing.

...:rip: Squirt. You may never have liked me, but I always thought you were absolutely gorgeous. You had the most beautiful piercing green eyes I had ever seen on a cat.

krdahmer
July 9th, 2009, 11:05 PM
:sad::grouphug::rip::pray:

edwina
July 10th, 2009, 12:38 AM
:rip: Squirt :cry:

kittiesgirl
July 10th, 2009, 11:33 AM
:rip: Squirt :sad:

Love4himies
July 10th, 2009, 11:34 AM
So sorry, onster :grouphug:

:rip: Squirt :candle:

hunnybunny
July 10th, 2009, 11:50 AM
So sorry for your loss:grouphug:

RIP squirt :angel2:

Jim Hall
July 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
poor kitty and they say cats dont bond with people sureeee!!!

BenMax
July 10th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I am so sorry.:sad:

RIP little Squirt:rip: Peace.

Magicwildwolf69
July 10th, 2009, 02:37 PM
so sorry to hear that happened poor thing

:sad::grouphug:

14+kitties
July 10th, 2009, 02:41 PM
:candle::rip: little Squirt :candle: run free

hazelrunpack
July 10th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Poor girl :sad: Run free, little one!

:candle: Squirt

onster
July 10th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks guys, I really was upset :sad: The fam was all joking about it...well except for the mom, she was pretty upset. Otherwise it was strange. Her Bro who found it was taken aback about how upset I was, he said "I love them when theyre alive..but when theyre dead it's over". ????? then he joked bout how he should have given her a viking burial. ....i just didnt find the whole situation funny at all :sad:

This probably sounds completely crazy, but I almost think she was friendly with me on Wed (way out of character) cuz she may have known it was her time? Ive heard of a lot of animals being more affectionate before they pass on. Almost like leaving earth on a happy note, clearing the air with everyone.

ok i know I sound crazy.

Shaykeija
July 11th, 2009, 11:45 AM
I am so sorry for your loss...