Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tinka's new favourite place

14+kitties
July 9th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I can't get over this. She has always liked to be up on the valance playing but now she is sleeping on it!! :crazy:

Masha
July 9th, 2009, 06:19 PM
:laughing: this it too cute and funny... priceless photo!

Winston
July 9th, 2009, 06:38 PM
14+ that is soo funny! I guess DH nevers knows what he is going to find when he walks in a room!

Chaser
July 9th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Oh my...:laughing:

diandpat
July 9th, 2009, 07:25 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: that's hysterical. Geez, I hope she doesn't try to roll over :eek:

TacoGrl
July 9th, 2009, 09:24 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Those darn tabbies!

I wonder if the others will discover this new spot! :evil:

14+kitties
July 9th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Dayle, TT and Tinka are usually the ones up there playing around. Not so much TT. Mylee doesn't seem to bother and Mittens is just too big to jump that far (I think).
I have talked to hubby before about doing some shelves for them on that wall and over the valance. I am wondering if she isn't safer without shelves. This way she hooks her legs over both sides of the valance. It just looks darned uncomfortable!!!

Dee-O-Gee
July 9th, 2009, 09:59 PM
14+ You're a terrible mother! :eek: you forget to give tinka her pillow! :D :D

Love all your pictures keep em comin! :thumbs up

krdahmer
July 9th, 2009, 11:06 PM
too funny!!!:laughing::lovestruck:

onster
July 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM
OMG!!!!!

lol tooo funny!!! and also slightly heart attack inducing hahaha

greaaat pic!

Dracko
July 10th, 2009, 12:08 AM
That's the cutest thing I've seen in a while. :p At least it won't get dusty up there.:thumbs up

edwina
July 10th, 2009, 01:13 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: I like your new curtain. :D

cpietra16
July 10th, 2009, 07:33 AM
I absolutely love your window dressing....so feline-ish....it must be very effective in the winter...must keep the draft out .......so did you get it at Winners? ...............................:D:laughing:

Love4himies
July 10th, 2009, 08:18 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: OMG, that is too funny. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
July 10th, 2009, 08:21 AM
:laughing:That's adorable! I'm always amazed at how cats can sleep in the oddest most uncomfortable looking places.

bendyfoot
July 10th, 2009, 09:26 AM
OMG that's HILARIOUS!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::laughing::lau ghing: Silly Tinka!

14+kitties
July 10th, 2009, 09:51 AM
14+ You're a terrible mother! :eek: you forget to give tinka her pillow! :D :D

Love all your pictures keep em comin! :thumbs up

Nope. The valance is very well padded. She has her pillow. :D

OMG!!!!!

lol tooo funny!!! and also slightly heart attack inducing hahaha

greaaat pic!

It's not that high up onster. She has a nice soft window seat to fall onto if she did fall. Not likely to happen. As soon as she feels herself going she jerks awake. :thumbs up

I absolutely love your window dressing....so feline-ish....it must be very effective in the winter...must keep the draft out .......so did you get it at Winners? ...............................:D:laughing:

Actually, I ordered it from www.catuarystyles.com :rolleyes: :D They have new stuff coming out every day.
Ha!!! How many people do you think will actually try that site? Hehehe

Chris21711
July 10th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Actually, I ordered it from www.catuarystyles.com :rolleyes: :D They have new stuff coming out every day.

Ha!!! How many people do you think will actually try that site? Hehehe

This Doofus :frustrated:

We might be heading back your way before the end of summer :thumbs up.....I told Ethel about the events of yesterday...apparently she has something in mind :confused:

14+kitties
July 10th, 2009, 10:02 AM
This Doofus :frustrated:

hahahahehehe
We might be heading back your way before the end of summer :thumbs up.....I told Ethel about the events of yesterday...apparently she has something in mind :confused:

What has that girl got up her sleeve? I would LOVE to have you back for a visit! Any time. I really enjoyed our last one.
The events of yesterday have changed. Not sure yet what is happening but will keep everyone informed as I can. :shrug: BenMax will let us all know soon. But it's all GOOD!!

Chris21711
July 10th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I dunno....she just said "we may have to head on out there again" :shrug:

What happened, I wanna know :yell:

Magicwildwolf69
July 10th, 2009, 02:40 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

omg that is just priceless i'm with onster that is defiantly heartstopping attack coming

silly kitty

Dog Dancer
July 10th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Now that is too funny! I see things like this and totally miss having kitties around the house. Very rare to find a lab sleeping on the valance (thank goodness). Tinka is such a hoot. I'm sitting here at work laughing all by myself - thank goodness I'm alone. But she does look comfortable really.

Smiley14
July 10th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Oh, LOL, I have to send this one to my sister! That's awesome! :laughing:

hunnybunny
July 11th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Lol Great pics:laughing::laughing::laughing:

She looks like she is suspended in the air!!!:lovestruck::)

growler~GateKeeper
July 12th, 2009, 12:56 AM
So silly Tinka :laughing:

14+kitties
July 12th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Having proof of her silliness (pics) has not stopped her from going up there and getting comfy. She was in the same spot yesterday sound asleep. Gotta wonder. :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 13th, 2009, 06:28 AM
14+ is that a wooden valence, I hope? :laughing: I love her sleep position too. LOL

When O'Shawnessey and Mirabelle were smaller they would walk along the metal valances over their cat tree and freak me out. I was always scared they were going to pull the screws outta the drywall. LOL

Debbie

chico2
July 13th, 2009, 07:38 AM
OMG,that's soo funny:laughing:cats never stop to amaze me,little clowns:lovestruck:

CearaQC
July 13th, 2009, 08:27 AM
:laughing: Your own monorail kitteh!

14+kitties
July 13th, 2009, 08:32 AM
14+ is that a wooden valence, I hope? :laughing: I love her sleep position too. LOL

When O'Shawnessey and Mirabelle were smaller they would walk along the metal valances over their cat tree and freak me out. I was always scared they were going to pull the screws outta the drywall. LOL

Debbie

It's wooden. I made it. It's also well padded.

:laughing: Your own monorail kitteh!

:laughing::laughing::thumbs up So true!!

OMG,that's soo funny:laughing:cats never stop to amaze me,little clowns:lovestruck:

She is definitely a clown. I can hardly keep her off of there.

mollywog
July 13th, 2009, 09:07 AM
:laughing: thanks for my morning laugh 14+! :D

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2009, 12:15 PM
She looks blissfully relaxed, so she can't be too uncomfortable, 14+! :cloud9: What a character, though! Why would she even think to try it as a napping place? :cat: Obviously, she's a kitty with imagination. :D

14+kitties
July 13th, 2009, 12:43 PM
She looks blissfully relaxed, so she can't be too uncomfortable, 14+! :cloud9: What a character, though! Why would she even think to try it as a napping place? :cat: Obviously, she's a kitty with imagination. :D

This girl has imagination overload! This is the one who likes to use my shoulder as her personal ride. And she is getting heavy!!!

chico2
July 13th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Yeah,I know what you mean,Vinnie at 18lb's loves to hang around on my shoulder:laughing:

phoozles
July 13th, 2009, 02:32 PM
hilarious - I love it! :)