Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

One of my mish-mash gardens.

chico2
July 8th, 2009, 04:01 PM
This one is from my back-yard,I could not begin to name them all(not that I know)I have just about everything in there,not blooming yet though.

A question for 14+: Could I move the unsightly remnants of my Poppies this time of year?
I would like to move a Coral-Bell to that spot,it's completely hidden amongst all the tall plants.

14+kitties
July 8th, 2009, 09:36 PM
I remember that bed. It is gorgeous! And yes, you can move the poppy. In fact if you do it will give it a chance to get established before winter.
I love the way the bird bath looks. Very neat with the ivies growing around it. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Wow, chico! I don't see any unsightly anything in that gorgeous bed!!! :flirt: Your astilbes show nicely! :D Everything else is beautiful, too! If you hadn't mentioned it, 14+ I would never have seen the birdbath! I thought it was a small tree with an odd top. :o :laughing: Took me a while to find the birdbath... :D

krdahmer
July 8th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Yes I remember sitting next to those lovely yellow flowers.... I love yellow!:D

TeriM
July 9th, 2009, 01:51 AM
What a gorgeous little oasis your yard is Chico :cloud9:.

chico2
July 9th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Great 14+I will move it today,some place where it gets more space,hopefully the Coral Bell will survive a move too:fingerscr
It's right in between my Butterfly bush(budleja?),he Hibiscus and other tall ones,gets no sun at all/
Hazel:laughing:you are funny...a strange tree:laughing:
That Ivy grows wherever we let it:yell:I thought around the bird-bath looked good,it's also Rockys favourite hiding-spot:cat:

chico2
July 9th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Yesterday I had one of those days that I love,no shopping or appointments,just garden-duty:thumbs upand of course walking Bailey and having the kitties out with us.
I trimmed(electric trimmer)the Chinese Elm hedge,hubby trimmed the Cedar hedge,then between dead-heading the flowers,watering and weeding,it was a full day of gardening:thumbs upit's great to be retired:highfive:
My front looks really pretty now too,got to take some new pics and yes,it certainly is our Oasis:lovestruck: