Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

By Request.......

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I've had a few people requesting pix of Hazel & Malone so here we go. :dog:

Since I'm at work, my choices are limited but I do have a few. :)

First 3 are all Hazel.

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 05:14 PM
A few more.

dogcatharmony
July 7th, 2009, 05:16 PM
:lovestruck: the pic with the empty bowl. How could you not give in to that face.

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 05:18 PM
A few more............

The first is Hazel, then Parker and then all 4 trying to see out the front door.

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM
:lovestruck: the pic with the empty bowl. How could you not give in to that face.

LOL!!! That's what she says too! But if for some reason I can resist the face, she starts playing hockey with the bowl til I get up and put something in it.

chico2
July 7th, 2009, 05:22 PM
OMG Kandy,the Newfs are beautiful and huge,LOVE them,did not know you have 2,WOW!
The other two little guys are adorable,although one of them,I've just seen his/her butt:laughing:

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Actually Hazel is my newfie girl, Parker belongs to my son. The little collie mutt is Malone (mine) and the SharPei (the butt...lol) is Lexi and she belongs to my son.

Course I have his 2 often enough that I refer to them all as MINE. LOL

mollywog
July 7th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Actually Hazel is my newfie girl, Parker belongs to my son. The little collie mutt is Malone (mine) and the SharPei (the butt...lol) is Lexi and she belongs to my son.

Course I have his 2 often enough that I refer to them all as MINE. LOL

ahh yes- granddoggers!! Gotta love it!
Thanks for sharing, I love the pic of Hazel on your lap! :laughing:

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 05:51 PM
The outdoor one with a dog on a lap is Hazel and my DIL. The one on the couch is me and Parker (him loves his gramma). LOL

dogcatharmony
July 7th, 2009, 05:57 PM
I would love to see the look on the mailman's face when coming up to that door!! LOL

breeze
July 7th, 2009, 06:01 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

I would say they are all mine also, !!!!!

:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

TwinTails
July 7th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Oh they are beautiful! I love newfies (miss my girl Winter). Beautiful pics, beautiful puppers! :lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::cloud9:

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm a bit partial to the newfs myself. :D Even if sometimes they fling a spit string at the wall, or a person. LOL

hunnybunny
July 7th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Gorgeous dogs:lovestruck:

Think you need a bigger doorway lol :cloud9: x

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Oh, I gotta agree with hunnybunny! :eek: Definitely a bigger doorway! :laughing:

Hazel and Parker really have a presence in doorways. :D

You have a lovely crew there, kandy! We definitely don't see enough of them. nudge nudge wink wink hint hint :o

Chaser
July 7th, 2009, 11:19 PM
They're all gorgeous....you should post pics more often! :lovestruck:

TeriM
July 8th, 2009, 12:44 AM
What gorgeous dogs you have :lovestruck:. I love that the newfs think they are lap dogs :laughing: and that pic of Hazel and the bowl is priceless :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
July 8th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Little squishy in that doorway eh? :laughing:

Great pics everyone is so cute :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Melinda
July 8th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I love those drooly doggies *L*

Golden Girls
July 8th, 2009, 08:46 AM
I'd think too the mailman would walk right by :laughing: Hazel's eyes in post # 4 :cloud9:

Beautiful lap dogs :thumbs up

Were going to need a closer up of both Malone & Lexi *nudge*

A lake of their own :lovestruck: heaven every weekend

ancientgirl
July 8th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Hazel's coat is so shiny! I love the door photo. :laughing: What must they all find so interesting?

edwina
July 8th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Cute squishy puppies :flirt:

babymomma
July 8th, 2009, 10:26 PM
ADORABLE! lol.. My fellow newfies are so, so , so beautiful! lol.. All the dogs are gorgous!

Dog Dancer
July 10th, 2009, 02:54 PM
It's gotta be love to let a wet newf sit on your lap! Great pics (even Lexi's butt). And I'm with Hazel - we just don't see enough of them.

Magicwildwolf69
July 10th, 2009, 03:46 PM
:eek: i didn't know newf's were that big. wow! but omg they are just beautiful :lovestruck: great pictures. i want more of the other two then butt pics :laughing:

chico2
July 10th, 2009, 04:51 PM
The Newfs just have some incredible heads,heads you just want to cuddle:lovestruck: