Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Passed the CMA Case Exam (last exam) Woohoo!!

Masha
July 6th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Woohoo!! I am so excited i want to run around the office screaming 'woohoo i passed'.

I just received the results and i passed the CMA (certified management accountants) Case exam!! :D This is the last exam for the designation, all thats left is one group project that is more of a formality rather than a pass/fail thing. This exam was the last big obstacle and now i am free for the summer, the group project work starts only in october so i can relax now with the boys for the whole summer :D

clm
July 6th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Congratulations! Great achievement!

Cindy

BenMax
July 6th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Masha - congrats!!! Good for you! I am glad you wrote out the abbreviation since I did not know what that was.:laughing:

Hard work paid off.:thumbs up

Love4himies
July 6th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Wahoo, congratulations :highfive: :thumbs up :grouphug:!!!!!!!! I know how you feel I am a CGA ;)

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2009, 10:00 PM
WoooooHoooooo!

Congratulations, Masha! :highfive:

SnowDancer
July 7th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Congratulations - my husband is a CA - and even though he wrote his exams in 1971 - he hasn't forgotten the experience!

Melinda
July 7th, 2009, 02:06 PM
congrats!!!! I know how hard that is!!

Jim Hall
July 7th, 2009, 02:39 PM
woot woot:thumbs up:thumbs up now i got a headache thinking about accounting gotta go lay down for a bit

Masha
July 9th, 2009, 06:29 PM
:D Thanks!

thinking about accounting makes me want to lie down too... :laughing:

This exam experience was definitely something that will stick with me for a WHILE... SOO stressful and exhausting, but its nice to have it behind me. I can't believe that just two years ago i was thinking 'oh god all those exams ahead of me' and now they are all past.... time definitely flies....

Winston
July 9th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Congrats Masha! Thats tough work! Just think of all that money youll be able to make! :D

Sylvie
July 10th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Congratulations, I know all the work and time involved.:eek: You should be very proud of yourself. :thumbs up

Enjoy the summer with your boys.

Magicwildwolf69
July 10th, 2009, 02:21 PM
congrats!!!! not sure what that is but sounds like hard work!

http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/5.gif

Masha
September 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM
Just a quick update:

I am now officially a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) :highfive: I have passed all the exams, the written reports,the board presentation and the work experience and just received a letter confirming that I am officialy designated as a CMA and can now add these three letters to my name!! WOOHOOO!!!:D

Thank you to all who were there when I needed to blow off some steam, or just for a distraction between studying marathons.

:D

hazelrunpack
September 1st, 2010, 10:47 PM
That's gotta be one of the most satisfying feelings! :highfive: Congrats!!

So are you going to ask Marko to change your logon to "Masha, CMA"? :thumbs up :laughing:

luckypenny
September 1st, 2010, 10:51 PM
Excellent news, congratulations Masha!!!

TeriM
September 2nd, 2010, 12:36 AM
Congrats Masha!!!!

I have my CGA and know what a long hard road that is :).