Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The ultimate in cat enclosures!

14+kitties
July 6th, 2009, 10:12 AM
You gotta check out this site!! Talk about a cat's dream! :cloud9: WOW!

http://www.catsofaustralia.com/cat-enclosures.htm

BenMax
July 6th, 2009, 10:15 AM
I am moving IN!!! A fountain - now how fabulous is that??:thumbs up

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I've seen some of these and I love them. My favorite has to be the "Advanced cat enclosure (Victoria)". It looks like it's a net of some kind that just encases the entire yard! That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edwina
July 6th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Wow those are great. :rolleyes: I have so many new ideas. :D
I have never seen the tunnels for small cats before, i have seen them used once for large breed cats at the san diego or san francisco zoo (cant remember which) , but not for small cats, there great. I may have to look into makeing some. :laughing:
If i was only rich, i could have my whole backyard a kitty sancuary. :rolleyes:
By the looks of the prices, maybe me and you 14+ should go into business after all :D

edwina
July 6th, 2009, 11:46 AM
When i was on ebay yesterday buying some stuffed squirels for my cats, i saw someone selling these products, so i just checked out the actual company's website. Hehe, i see they have kitty strollers too. :laughing: :laughing:

http://www.kittywalk.com/

Tundra_Queen
July 8th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Wow! Edwina, I'm trying to figure out how to make my backyard totally safe for my cats too. :laughing:

Debbie

allfurlove
July 8th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Wow some of those are amazing!!!! Thanks for posting this 14+ :thumbs up

lUvMyLaB<3
July 8th, 2009, 09:02 AM
oh my goodness! Some pretty awesome stuff there! And some things that give good ideas and inspiration! I have been wanting to put a sunroom on that would have a kitty door and that cats could go out there too whenever they wanted, but some of these, I love the cat walks!!

14+kitties
July 8th, 2009, 09:55 AM
That whole site is pretty neat. It's got some other great info as well. Homemade recipe for cleaning urine, a little health info, etc. :thumbs up

mona_b
July 8th, 2009, 10:06 AM
WOW..How impressive and BEAUTIFUL.

Can kitties be any more spoiled or what..LOL

14+kitties
July 8th, 2009, 10:18 AM
And see, you guys thought mine were spoiled!! :rolleyes:

aslan
July 8th, 2009, 10:20 AM
14+ minus the fountain i think your catuary is as good if not better than any of these. Jeez and i passed a fountain sitting on the curb yesterday. hmmm wonder if it's still there. Anything these places had that you'd want, i'm sure one of us could come up with.

14+kitties
July 8th, 2009, 10:28 AM
14+ minus the fountain i think your catuary is as good if not better than any of these. Jeez and i passed a fountain sitting on the curb yesterday. hmmm wonder if it's still there. Anything these places had that you'd want, i'm sure one of us could come up with.

Thanks aslan! I actually am very proud of what we have accomplished here. I am starting to gut the insides of the small shed so it can be refurbished too. You never know when there may be an emergency. :rolleyes: I need to get the hydro hooked up over there before I do too much more I think.

dmc123
July 8th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Oh wow! How cool is that! Mine would all love to go "outside" like that.

Diane

Love4himies
July 8th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Oh my goodness, that is one fancy cat enclosure :eek: :cloud9: