Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing Daisy

CarolynInPEI
July 6th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Maria has been renamed to Daisy and here are a few pictures of her from yesterday.

CarolynInPEI
July 6th, 2009, 07:26 AM
More of Daisy....I'm not sure if you can see it or not but she got a brand new fusia colored color to replace the blue one she had on when we found her.

1.Here she is on the couch
2.Here is one with me (try to ignore me and just focus on her, she is just like a big teddy bear)
3.Here is one with Hank. Probably the closest they will ever get...for now anyways.

CarolynInPEI
July 6th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Just a couple more.....

1. Another of Daisy on the couch

2. This is one isn't that great but it's of Daisy in the car. My three sisters and I had to go visit a friend in the hospital so we decided we would take Daisy for the drive. She had a great drive, she really enjoys car rides. And we took her to Tim Hortons to get timbits so she really loved that.

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2009, 07:57 AM
She's a gorgeous girl. And she looks so happy.:lovestruck:

mollywog
July 6th, 2009, 08:12 AM
wonderful!!! :lovestruck: Love the name, love the ears!! She looks like a real gentle soul. She also looks truly happy to have found a loving home :cloud9:
So who's keeping her - you, your sister, or your parents???

Chaser
July 6th, 2009, 08:21 AM
She already looks so happy and settled!

What a beautiful girl....Daisy is a perfect name for her :lovestruck:

CarolynInPEI
July 6th, 2009, 08:44 AM
wonderful!!! :lovestruck: Love the name, love the ears!! She looks like a real gentle soul. She also looks truly happy to have found a loving home :cloud9:
So who's keeping her - you, your sister, or your parents???

Well, right now my parent's are keeping her. They really like her and she's a great dog. The only problem is that my Daisy has become very attached to my sister, Cathleen. She crys a lot when she's has to go home to her own house but hopefully after she gets used to living with my parent's she will be alright.

She fits in quite well and is such a nice dog. She seems to like the cats as well. Daisy decided to give Little Devil a bath yesterday, so they are pretty good friends. As for Hank, well, he will come around eventually. He hisses a lot right now but he hisses at everyone (no joke....he can be an angry cat). But Hank does like dogs once he gets to know them.

Tundra_Queen
July 6th, 2009, 09:45 AM
She is a beautiful fluff ball. :)

Debbie

edwina
July 6th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Pretty furbaby :cloud9:

bendyfoot
July 6th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Such a gorgeous girl...so are they for sure keeping her???:fingerscr

Dracko
July 6th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Daisy is so lucky you guys found her! :cloud9:

Love her floppy ear. :p

CarolynInPEI
July 6th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Such a gorgeous girl...so are they for sure keeping her???:fingerscr

Ya, they are keeping her for sure. She had a better night last night. They just were a little unsure about it because she was so attached to my sister. They thought that they may have to let her stay with Cathleen. But she is doing better now.

Mat&Murph
July 6th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Awww I love the name!! She is a beautiful girl and I am glad she found a forever home with your parents!!!! good thing you found her

SandraLM
July 6th, 2009, 10:55 AM
What a beauty.

A friend of my sister's found a purebred pug and tracked down the owner. The owner said I don't want her back so you can keep her. :rolleyes:
Well this friend couldn't keep her so he gave her to my sister. So far her 6 yr old cocker spaniel has tolerated her but don't think he is too thrilled about it. Not sure how old the pug is.

Frenchy
July 6th, 2009, 07:52 PM
That croocked ear is too cute ! I love big fluffy dogs , Daisy seems very huggable :cloud9:

TwinTails
July 6th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Oh she is beautiful! I was raised around RCMP Dogs, and she reminds me of my childhood so much :cloud9: :lovestruck: :flirt: :2huggers:

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2009, 09:36 PM
What a pretty girl! I love the ear! :lovestruck: Gives her character! :D

Dee-O-Gee
July 6th, 2009, 09:48 PM
The picture of Daisy in the back seat of the car is ADORABLE! :cloud9:

Love her ears. They make her look gentle and loving. :)

Hopefully Hank will come around and be her bestest friend! :lovestruck: