Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

You wanted pictures ?

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Here's the fuzzbutts , I have a full house again. Back to 4 dogs with foster Sienna and Guimauve , my sister's golden that I am dogsitting for the next 2 weeks ....

1. Sienna and Nelly , getting a tan
2. Pull girls pull !!!!!
3. Guimauve : so .... are you done with cleaning now ? Can we go play outside ????

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 05:08 PM
1. come out come out play with us !!!!
2. Bailey , relaxing .....
3. Pretty girl Guimauve :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 05:10 PM
1. Sienna looking for Cuz ....
2. Nelly looking for toads
3. Nelly : I think I found one !!!!

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 05:12 PM
1. Sienna : I wanna look for toads too !!!!
2. ok mom , entertain us please !
3. Bailey : it's Sunday and I wanna rest damnit !

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 05:13 PM
last one .....

Guimauve drooling over a Cuz :D

then end :dog:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 05:21 PM
it is about time Frenchy!!!!!!! Awsome pics!!!
:cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Poor Baliey thought he was going to get peace and Mom Brings more home :laughing:

Your sis's golden is beautiful!!!!

Nelly is my Girl :D I just love her

And of course the Little one looks like she in settled right in!!! She might have to stay! :laughing:

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Poor Baliey thought he was going to get peace and Mom Brings more home :laughing:

:laughing: my dear dear Bailey :cloud9: he's so patient .... but all the dogs seem to know he is older and going blind (I see the others smell his eyes sometimes , I really think they know) they leave him alone. :angel:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I really believe that they know!!! Give Bailey extra kisses from me cause he is just so darn GREAT!!! :crazy:

hunnybunny
July 5th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Awwww lovely dogs :) i,m loving Guimauve:cloud9::lovestruck:

Thanks for sharing the pics x

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 05:31 PM
oh and , this is where the pool used to be , was a lot of work but finally .... doesn't look too bad !

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I really believe that they know!!! Give Bailey extra kisses from me cause he is just so darn GREAT!!! :crazy:

I believe that too. The little mixed breed next door used to run around like crazy with my Paula but with his dislocated kneecap right now he won't run anymore. And she doesn't try to make him run anymore either. When his littermate sister (neighbour's daughter owns) is visiting well that is a different story. ;)

14+kitties
July 5th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Love all the pics! So nice to see them all get along so well. Bailey really is the grand man in the household. :cloud9: And Nelly..... well, she's Nelly.
Love your foster and your "neice".
What happened to your "firepit"?

meg4050
July 5th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Awwww Frenchy they're all so cute!! Sienna's gorgeous! How long have you had her?

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Awww...they're just gorgeous! Guimauve looks so squishable :cloud9:

And Sienna is really only like 1/2 a dog compared to the rest, so if you kept her you'd really still have room for another foster....:rolleyes:

Bailey and Nelly are looking great! :thumbs up

Love4himies
July 5th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Wonderful pics, Frenchy :thumbs up

Sienna looks like she is fitting in very, very well, Frenchy.

Awww Bailey, looking like the head of the house :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 07:00 PM
What happened to your "firepit"?

I took it down to fill up the hole. Now I can put it back , if not this week , next week end :thumbs up

Awwww Frenchy they're all so cute!! Sienna's gorgeous! How long have you had her?

Sienna got spayed on Tuesday and I got her that same evening. She's a very nice girl :lovestruck:

Awww...they're just gorgeous! Guimauve looks so squishable :cloud9:

if you dare bend down , you get your ENTIRE face wash and ears too , as a bonus :laughing:

And Sienna is really only like 1/2 a dog compared to the rest, so if you kept her you'd really still have room for another foster....:rolleyes:

:laughing: nice try ..... she's actually more of a 1/3 dogt to me :laughing:.... but I'm not looking to adopt. With just 2 dogs now , I can foster more , I won't have to take breaks between fosters. And I know that one day , I will see an older dog that nobody wants .... and that is the one that I will adopt. :o

mollywog
July 5th, 2009, 07:01 PM
aww thanks Frency! :lovestruck: Sienna is soooo beautiful! She looks tiny next to big Nelly girl! And the Goldens look so happy, your house looks like a great place to be a dog! :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Sienna looks like she is fitting in very, very well, Frenchy.

very , very well ? :rolleyes: :D she will also , with another family :) I would love for her to get a couple , semi retired , still active , to give her the exercise she needs and the time and affection she craves :dog:

Rottielover
July 5th, 2009, 07:06 PM
She sure is a cutie. I am looking forward to meeting the 2 extra doggies in the home, Amanda will too :)

edwina
July 5th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Golden Retriever puppys :flirt:
Nice pics. :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
July 5th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Oh Frenchy!! You know my heart goes out to Golden Retrievers--especially ones named Bailey! :lovestruck:

The whole clan is beautiful! :) :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
July 5th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Frenchy beautiful pups and your property looks so large! I'm envious. What kind of dog is Sienna and how old is she?

Debbie

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Great pics Frenchy :thumbs up

Nelly & Sienna are so cute together in the 1st pic ~ shaing secrets :D

Did the stuffy make it or get torn to bits? :laughing:

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2009, 08:07 AM
What lovely photos! They all look so happy and like they are having so much fun just being together.

Frenchy
July 6th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Oh Frenchy!! You know my heart goes out to Golden Retrievers--especially ones named Bailey! :lovestruck:

klm , I used to have 3 goldens and was fostering for a golden rescue so , many times , I had 4 goldens in the house .... I must say , I sometimes miss those days :o

Frenchy beautiful pups and your property looks so large! I'm envious. What kind of dog is Sienna and how old is she?

Debbie

Sienna is a Kelpie (kinda like Australian cattle dogs) she's about 2 years old and tiny at 38 lbs.

What you see in the back is not MY whole yard :p it's a corn field (some years it's soya) my whole property is about 20 000 sqf , big enough for me until I get a tractor mower , then I would get bigger yard :p

Great pics Frenchy :thumbs up

Nelly & Sienna are so cute together in the 1st pic ~ shaing secrets :D

Did the stuffy make it or get torn to bits? :laughing:

Stuffy is still alive ! Nelly started to "destuff" it weeks ago so I emptied it and made a skineez :p

Dee-O-Gee
July 6th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Whats a skineez Frenchy? :shrug:

Gryphon goes through so many stuffies that as soon as he punctures a whole in one, I just toss it. Do you have a special way to bring them back to life? :D

Frenchy
July 6th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Whats a skineez Frenchy? :shrug:

they're new stuffies for dogs , they are empty , no stuffing , so they kinda look like road kills , Winston and Sylvie sent one to Nelly for x-mas and OMG Nelly loved it so much .... so now , instead of getting rid of the stuffies she destroys , I empty them and they still last for a few weeks , I make my own skineez :thumbs up

Frenchy
July 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM
you can see some here :

http://thatdahmupdate.blogspot.com/2009/04/skineez-stuffing-free-dog-toys.html

Jim Hall
July 6th, 2009, 08:26 PM
ahh bailey curled upin the sunshine looks pretty contenet

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2009, 08:33 PM
WooooHooooo! :highfive: Managed to download 7 pics!!

At first I thought Nelly and Sienna were playing tug-o-war with Bailey!! :eek:

:laughing:

The girls sure do seem to have hit it off!

How do Gimauve and Sienna do with the kitties (other than Puce, of course :o)?

Dee-O-Gee
July 6th, 2009, 09:15 PM
they're new stuffies for dogs , they are empty , no stuffing , so they kinda look like road kills , Winston and Sylvie sent one to Nelly for x-mas and OMG Nelly loved it so much .... so now , instead of getting rid of the stuffies she destroys , I empty them and they still last for a few weeks , I make my own skineez :thumbs up

you can see some here :

http://thatdahmupdate.blogspot.com/2009/04/skineez-stuffing-free-dog-toys.html

K..these are pretty kewl! :thumbs up I'm gonna have to try and make a skineez. I wonder if you can buy replacement squeakers? :shrug:

Gryphon always manages to puncture the squeakers then he's left with just a wounded pig or duck! :yell:

Frenchy
July 6th, 2009, 09:18 PM
At first I thought Nelly and Sienna were playing tug-o-war with Bailey!! :eek:

:laughing:

omg :laughing:

The girls sure do seem to have hit it off!

How do Gimauve and Sienna do with the kitties (other than Puce, of course :o)?

they're ok with the cats but honeymoon is over ... they had a bit of a disagreement earlier , I think that Sienna has the "I got here before you" syndrome and Guimauve has the "I'm a spoiled golden" syndrome ...

anyway , thank dog I have a spare crate because Nelly and Guimauve will be crated from now on. They had a little too much fun today while I was at work. I did put tabasco on window sill but Nelly found out that , there"s was none on the mouldings :wall: then I found pee on living room carpet (pretty sure that"s Guimauve) and ropes everywhere ... from the cat tree (again , probably Guimauve) :yell:

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2009, 10:32 PM
:eek: Sounds like there was a general free-for-all at your place while mom was away today! :rolleyes:

That's why they had a disagreement--they were so exhausted from all the fun they had today that they were getting grumpy... :p

:fingerscr that tomorrow will be better all around!

Frenchy
July 7th, 2009, 08:17 PM
:eek: Sounds like there was a general free-for-all at your place while mom was away today! :rolleyes:

I got some things wrong :eek: I crated Nelly and Guimauve , came home to no destruction but .... pee and poop in the living room. Small poop .... so it's Sienna , can't be Bailey . I didn't make sure she peed when she was outside , right before I left for work. Will go out with them tomorrow morning ... and the poop , I gave her a satin ball this morning instead of in the evening so that may explain the accident. :cool:

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Now don't you feel bad that you blamed Guimauve? :laughing: At least you didn't have any woodwork damage today. :o

TeriM
July 7th, 2009, 10:40 PM
The fur crew looks wonderful :lovestruck:. Nelly must be loving having so many playmates :).

Hope things settle down during the day for you :goodvibes:.