Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chase & Kailey Playing Outside - As requested!

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 03:59 PM
And no bendy, you cannot have Kailey! lol

1. Bossy Girl hogging both the bones, as per usual :rolleyes:
2 & 3. She's so purdy :cloud9:

TBC...

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 04:01 PM
1. Playing tug with Chase (It is NOT easy to play tug and take a picture of it at the same time! :laughing:)

2. Kailey tackling Chase partway through our game :D

TBC...

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Kailey murdering the Jolly Ball....

...starting to get tired

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Last one....

mollywog
July 5th, 2009, 04:06 PM
YAY! Thanks Chase_Mom!!! They look so happy in their yard :lovestruck: :lovestruck:
Gotta love Chase's one up/ one down ears- are they always like that or do they move around in different ways?? :clown:

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Beautiful. I always loved the black mask on the GSD's. :)

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Gotta love Chase's one up/ one down ears- are they always like that or do they move around in different ways?? :clown:

Yeah, they "pan" when he's listening for something, and when he's on guard they both stick straight up :D But when he feels relaxed the one flops down.

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 04:39 PM
There was this nice GSD living on the street where I grew up. The owners had a home made doghouse in the yard and it also made a good playhouse for us kids. Then in comes Rufus full of kisses and tail wag swats in the face. Got to love it. :thumbs up

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Poor dogs , so many toys , so little time :laughing:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Awwww great pics Chasemom!!!! Your 2 are soooo adorable!!! :cloud9: :lovestruck:

hunnybunny
July 5th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Great pics of your Gorgeous dogs :lovestruck:

They look such happy guys :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

14+kitties
July 5th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Awww poor Chase being attacked in the middle of his game of tug with Mom. :frustrated:
Kailey is a bit of a bossy belle, isn't she? But how can you not love that face? :cloud9:

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Awww poor Chase being attacked in the middle of his game of tug with Mom. :frustrated:
Kailey is a bit of a bossy belle, isn't she? But how can you not love that face? :cloud9:

She is, but Chase loves her so much he's let her do whatever she wants to him right from day one :cloud9: It's a perfect match. She's actually reasonably submissive with other dogs.....she just likes to push her brother around! :laughing:

Winston
July 5th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Awe there she is! SHe looks wonderful! Gotta love her face when she is tired!

They were the best buds right from the beginning! she just loves to be the boss thats all! its a womens perogative!

Nice to them again! and them enjoying the yard! :thumbs up

Gotta get over to see them soon!

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Thank you All for the compliments on our furries :D

Winston - you're welcome anytime, once you're feeling up to it.

edwina
July 5th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Cute furbabies :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
July 6th, 2009, 12:14 AM
They are cute pups! I love Kailey's colouring!

Debbie :)

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2009, 01:33 AM
The tackle pic :laughing:

Chaser
July 6th, 2009, 08:30 AM
The tackle pic :laughing:

The worst part is that she didn't even want to play tug with me....she just didn't want HIM to be having fun! She tacked him three times total, and each time she went right back to chewing her Jolly Ball. It's amazing Chase puts up with it....she's such a bee-otch! :laughing:

bendyfoot
July 6th, 2009, 09:12 AM
AHHHHH!!!

Pics 2 +3!!! Kailey has neck flurpies (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=58912&highlight=flurpies)!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

I can haz...oh nevermind...

Chaser
July 6th, 2009, 10:55 AM
AHHHHH!!!

Pics 2 +3!!! Kailey has neck flurpies (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=58912&highlight=flurpies)!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Heehee.....she does too! Which is good, because she sure didn't have those when she was emaciated a year ago. Flurpies are good! :thumbs up

I can haz...oh nevermind...

Haha....yeah that's right :p

bendyfoot
July 6th, 2009, 11:29 AM
We looooooooove flurpies here...*squishysquishysmoochiesmooch!!!* :lovestruck: :lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2009, 09:49 PM
1. Playing tug with Chase (It is NOT easy to play tug and take a picture of it at the same time! :laughing:)

:laughing: I've made that same discovery!

Cute pics, Chase_Mom! Our dogs are the same way about interfering when someone else is getting some special one-on-one time with Mom... You can't play with or pet one without a number of others hornin' in on the action! :rolleyes: :D

Chaser
July 6th, 2009, 10:01 PM
:laughing: I've made that same discovery!

Fun isn't it???? :D

Cute pics, Chase_Mom! Our dogs are the same way about interfering when someone else is getting some special one-on-one time with Mom... You can't play with or pet one without a number of others hornin' in on the action! :rolleyes: :D

So true Hazel!

TeriM
July 9th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Looks like the furries are loving their new yard :lovestruck:. They look wonderful :cloud9:.

Smiley14
July 9th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Hehe, those are so cute! And I hear you on the playing tug/taking pic challenge! :laughing:

kandy
July 9th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Great pix!