Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Pics of the Drooly heads!

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Sorry guys but I had their collars off when I took these so you guys will have a hard time telling who is who. :o

Murphy on the left and Matt on the right.

The lone Drooly on the couch is Murphy

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 01:13 PM
This is Matt on the couch! I laught my head off when I saw him sitting like this. He stayed that way for about half an hour:crazy:

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Beautiful. An old friend of mine used to breed the bullmastiffs but had to close her kennel due to personal issues.

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 01:19 PM
This is Matt on the couch! I laught my head off when I saw him sitting like this. He stayed that way for about half an hour:crazy:

That's hilarious! :laughing: They're both so gorgeous! :lovestruck:

I hate to imagine what your food bill is every month though! :eek:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I haven't seen to many Bullmastiffs for a while. You used to see them but not anymore, These guys are Old english mastiffs, they are just about a year and a half and they have 2 years left to grow.

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Pets can be so funny. Sometimes when my schnauzer barks, she sounds like a rooster. :laughing:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 01:32 PM
LOL Iwould love to see that!!!!! These guys here sound like grizzley bears, It gets really loud too.

Chasemom- I advoid looking at the food bill :laughing: I am getting thm full time on raw and we'll see if that makes any difference

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 01:33 PM
I assume they are littermates?

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Yeah, littermates, was only going to get the one but couldn't resiste his best buddy as well.

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM
A co worker I knew did same thing. I think she got 2 yorkies.

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 02:49 PM
:laughing: I told the breeder I wanted a fawn male and he had 2 in the litter, so he sent me this pic. I knew I was in trouble:laughing::D

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 02:51 PM
AWWWW adorable. :)

Shaykeija
July 5th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Beautiful..but I bet you need a back hoe instead of a pooper scooper :laughing:...How much do those big boys weigh?

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Currently right now, they poo cow patties :laughing: Matt weights 165lbs and Murphy is 155 lbs

14+kitties
July 5th, 2009, 03:31 PM
The pic with Matt sitting funny on the couch is hilarious!! :laughing: Guess if felt good to him though.
Once you get them on raw full time their poo should decrease. :fingerscr Then you will only need a small bulldozer to clean it up. :rolleyes:
They are so cute!!!

Frenchy
July 5th, 2009, 04:09 PM
omg :laughing: they're soooo cute, oversize puppies :lovestruck:

you know what ? M & M should be couch testers :lightbulb:

:laughing:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Thier poo already has decreased, Thank DOG!!! LOL

Murphy has a Lazy Boy chair that he claimed when I first got them
so far it has held but now it is really starting to creak,

hunnybunny
July 5th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Wow !!! Stunning Dogs i love them :cloud9::lovestruck:
What adorable puppies they were just so cute:lovestruck:i wouldn't have been able to resist having the two of them either :)

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Yeah, the breeder knew what he was doing when he sends me 15 pics with 2 puppies in them. and I of course am a SUCKER!!! :laughing: Thats ok, I am very very happy with my boys :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2009, 02:45 AM
awwwwww Pic #3 Murphy alone on the couch looks so sad :grouphug: :D

Is Murphy's fawn slightly darker/richer colour than Matt's or it that just the lighting?

aslan
July 6th, 2009, 06:11 AM
aaaaaw puppers, glad to hear Murphy's chair is holding up. Ladies Matt has a darker scruff on his chest and his mole on his cheek is more clearly defined. Murphy has the swollen booboo elbow. Teehee no collars needed to tell them apart.:D

kwilli
July 6th, 2009, 11:04 AM
They are great! Such lovely dogs.... i love their expressions.

I thought over 200 lbs of dog in a house was :crazy:

Mat&Murph
July 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM
You are right aslan, Murphy also has a white dot on his chest, and he is almost a strawberry colour and Matt is more fawn. Good eye Growler and aslan

Tundra_Queen
July 6th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Is one of those dogs sucking on the back of the couch or is he trying to eat it? :laughing: They sure a beautiful dogs. :)

Debbie

Mat&Murph
July 6th, 2009, 11:47 AM
:laughing: No it is just the way his jowels rest on the back :laughing: My couch lives, The railing down the basement stairs is another matter

aslan
July 6th, 2009, 02:40 PM
You are right aslan, Murphy also has a white dot on his chest, and he is almost a strawberry colour and Matt is more fawn. Good eye Growler and aslan

Jeez i have to know who's who for the kidnapping plot, i can't tell Frenchy she's getting Murphy and then give her Matt.:D:evil:

Mat&Murph
July 6th, 2009, 04:16 PM
:laughing: I see you two have thought this out!!! :laughing:

chico2
July 6th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Aslan,you and Frenchy kidnap M&M and I'll kidnap your little blond,curly haired,funny guy who plays with bricks:laughing:
LOVE M&M they are adorable:lovestruck:

aslan
July 6th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Aslan,you and Frenchy kidnap M&M and I'll kidnap your little blond,curly haired,funny guy who plays with bricks:laughing:
LOVE M&M they are adorable:lovestruck:

:eek:but, but Rocky would beat him up.... Not to mention Grace would kick your butt. Oh did i mention he has taken up singing.

chico2
July 6th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Awww Rocky would "maybe"learn to love him,thinking he's just a strange looking cat:laughing:
I would just love to hear him singing,he's such a little clown.
So it's a deal then,you get M&M,I get the funny guy:thumbs up
I am not worried about Grace,I am bigger than her:laughing:

Mat&Murph
July 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM
:laughing: You guys are funny!!! I plotting to dognap Nelly!! LOL M&M need a playmate

Dog Dancer
July 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Yeah like you need one more GIANT dog!!! Not fair, you have to share, I want Nelly (or M&M). They are beautiful boys.

aslan
July 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Awww Rocky would "maybe"learn to love him,thinking he's just a strange looking cat:laughing:
I would just love to hear him singing,he's such a little clown.
So it's a deal then,you get M&M,I get the funny guy:thumbs up
I am not worried about Grace,I am bigger than her:laughing:

Grace said first, after a couple of beers she'll just knock you over, then:lightbulb: she says you're just using that as an excuse to grope her.

And M&M your right the boys will need a playmate and since Frenchy is getting one of them, They can play with Nelly there, unless i dognap her too.:evil:

Mat&Murph
July 6th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Ok, we really need to figure out who is dogKnapping who and where they are going? :laughing: Lets just face it, All the furries are great and we can't decide!! LOL

Dee-O-Gee
July 6th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Matt crashing on the couch is to die for! :cloud9: Are you sure he wasn't muggin for the camera M&M? :D

Beautiful boys and so photogenic! :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
July 6th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Matt always takes better pics, But he is the nutbar so mybe thats it

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2009, 11:20 PM
There's the handsome duo! :flirt: :flirt: (one for each of them! :D)

Murphy looks sad in that third shot...but I'm sure he's just practicing the look for the next time he's in trouble. How could you stay mad at such a face? :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
July 7th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Both of them has mastered the "awwww sad puppy" look!!! They are really abused you know :laughing:

aslan
July 7th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Both of them has mastered the "awwww sad puppy" look!!! They are really abused you know :laughing:

I believe it, that's why we are taking it upon ourselves to re-home them.

I have a visual now of Grace and Chico2 wrestling on the lawn. I personally am voting for Chico2.:D

Mat&Murph
July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
LOL That would be funny!! Go Chico!!!!

aslan
July 7th, 2009, 11:26 AM
I'm soooo seeing her fight dirty, and Chico is alot taller than my chubby little dwarf. But if Qman is there all bets are off. Momma's boy will of course protect his mommy.

Mat&Murph
July 7th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I want front row seats!!! too good of a show to watch!! Then mybe I could sneak Qman off.....Naaaa I couldn't do that...he is way too much a momma's boy

breeze
July 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Ok, we really need to figure out who is dogKnapping who and where they are going? :laughing:

My place!!:D:D :thumbs up

Mat&Murph
July 7th, 2009, 04:49 PM
:laughing: Breeze, Then Archie comes to my house!! :laughing: Murphy and Bree can relax together and Archie and Matt can cause trouble together!!! Perfect :D

chico2
July 7th, 2009, 04:58 PM
:laughing::laughing:Grace can probably knock me out with one punch:laughing::laughing:
Don't worry Grace,as much as I would love that little clown,Rocky say an absolute NO:laughing:

aslan
July 7th, 2009, 05:11 PM
:laughing: Breeze, Then Archie comes to my house!! :laughing: Murphy and Bree can relax together and Archie and Matt can cause trouble together!!! Perfect :D

but since you wont have matt and murphy, bree will have to go with murphy to Frenchy's and Archer will have to come here with matt.

And since Chico2 is bowing out of the fight, then the boys can stir up trouble with bailey, and qman can just snooze with mommyG

There problem all solved:D

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Well I think while the rest of you are watching the wrestling match, I'll just make off with these two sweeties. I love mastiff's - and tried to talk DH into getting one before he decided he wanted newfs. Course I love all big dogs, I consider slobber and dog hair condiments. :D :laughing:

aslan
July 7th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Well I think while the rest of you are watching the wrestling match, I'll just make off with these two sweeties. I love mastiff's - and tried to talk DH into getting one before he decided he wanted newfs. Course I love all big dogs, I consider slobber and dog hair condiments. :D :laughing:

Guess we should mention that your puppers are on the kidnap list too eh. My spouse is a skin newfie and wants a fur newfie to match. And of course we can't split up the pair.

Mat&Murph
July 7th, 2009, 05:47 PM
We are getting a Huge dogknapping list, mastiffs, dane, newfies, BMD, and leons, How about we all pitch in and buy a HUGE piece of land and builds houses together and all the furries can play together!!! :D

kandy
July 7th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Guess we should mention that your puppers are on the kidnap list too eh. My spouse is a skin newfie and wants a fur newfie to match. And of course we can't split up the pair.

LMBO! Duly noted. :D Gotta warn you though, they are both major bed hogs.

aslan
July 7th, 2009, 05:54 PM
We are getting a Huge dogknapping list, mastiffs, dane, newfies, BMD, and leons, How about we all pitch in and buy a HUGE piece of land and builds houses together and all the furries can play together!!! :D

will 6 acres in newfoundland fit the bill. I think we already had this plan.

aslan
July 7th, 2009, 05:55 PM

pfffft that's nothing new, i figure i'm just gonna get a wall to wall mattress.

breeze
July 7th, 2009, 06:18 PM

mine arn't so there will still be room for more doggies :thumbs up

breeze
July 7th, 2009, 06:19 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: