Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

14+ - The Rupert Pics You Demanded!

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I will take more of the puppers this afternoon after I go to the grocery store. For now, here's Rupert:

1. New toy: Kong Kickeroo
2 & 3. A certain kitty really loves beating it up, but he stops to look at me evey time the camera flashes! :laughing:

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 12:00 PM
And with another favourite toy...

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Possibly the most spoiled cat on the planet. He gets his own room, a basket full of toys, and a "personalized" food dish (found it at HomeSense!)

I swear he knows what it says and stuck his tongue out at me for it :laughing:

14+kitties
July 5th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Demanded? Moi? :rolleyes:

:thankyou::thankyou:
He is such a handsome dude! Love the water dish pic! I could use a few of them myself..
Does he really play with the kickeroo that much? Maybe if I got a few of them for the catty cats they will quit using each other. :D
As for being the most spoiled kitty on the planet... nah! He needs his own house! :thumbs up
Thanks again. He is simply adorable!!

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 01:14 PM
:thankyou::thankyou:

You're welcome! :D

Does he really play with the kickeroo that much? Maybe if I got a few of them for the catty cats they will quit using each other. :D

Doubtful - He really likes the toy, but Kailey continues to be his preferred target. Little :evil:

14+kitties
July 5th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Doubtful - He really likes the toy, but Kailey continues to be his preferred target. Little :evil:

I guess he prefers the feel of a squishy belly. Kailey lets him do it too. What a sweetie. :cloud9:
My guys have a big basket of toys in their house too. They very seldom play with them though. In the winter when they are in the house more I am sure they will.
Thanks again. I love seeing a happy cat. :cat:

Toonces
July 5th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Rupert looks fabulous!! Spoiled little :evil: :D

14+kitties
July 5th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Rupert looks fabulous!! Spoiled little :evil: :D

You placed him in a great home Toonces! :thumbs up Good job! :cloud9:

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 02:55 PM
I guess he prefers the feel of a squishy belly. Kailey lets him do it too. What a sweetie. :cloud9:

I know, they're just the sweetest pair :lovestruck:

My guys have a big basket of toys in their house too. They very seldom play with them though.

Rupert loved it when I put his toys in a basket.....he loves to dump them all out, play with them, and then sit in the basket :D

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 02:58 PM
You placed him in a great home Toonces! :thumbs up Good job! :cloud9:

Thanks 14+ :o I think he's really happy here. Every morning when I wake up he comes and lays on my stomach to get face rubs :cloud9: And he plays with Kailey and all his toys, and has many favourite spots to lounge.

Chase still hates him though....:sad: He isn't mean to him....just avoidant. I don't think that will ever change, but Rupert doesn't seem to care at all.

edwina
July 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Very perty kitty :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Too cute!!! Love the food dish :laughing:

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks Edwina and M&M :)

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Love the food dish :laughing:

Rupert loved it when I put his toys in a basket.....he loves to dump them all out, play with them, and then sit in the basket :D

But of course :rolleyes: you know baskets are meant for sitting in :cat: :laughing:

hunnybunny
July 6th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Lovely puss-cat :lovestruck:
love the kickeroo toy he sure has lots of toys lol:)

ancientgirl
July 6th, 2009, 08:01 AM
He's a handsome dude. I love the water bowl. I could use a couple myself.:D

Chaser
July 6th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Hehe....when I saw Psycho Kitty on it I absolutely couldn't resist! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 6th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Rupert is cute! What do u do with a kickaroo? Seriously, i have never heard of seen one of those, small town gal here. Does it make a crinkle sound or something?

Debbie

Chaser
July 6th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Rupert is cute! What do u do with a kickaroo? Seriously, i have never heard of seen one of those, small town gal here. Does it make a crinkle sound or something?

Debbie

They're new I think. You know, a crinkle sound would make it even better! It's just a stuffie full of cat nip....Rupert grabs the tail with his front paws and then rolls around with it, kicking the stuffie part with his hind legs. Apparently that's fun? :shrug:

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Psycho Kitty! :laughing: I love it! :D

Rupert finds himself in kitty heaven every day and can't believe his good fortune. :cloud9: He is one handsome dude, that's for sure! :flirt:

Dee-O-Gee
July 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM
What a beautiful little soul! :cloud9: note to self...must find both psycho kitty & psycho dog bowls! :D

BTW...Love your signature Chase_Mom! :)

Chaser
July 6th, 2009, 10:05 PM
What a beautiful little soul! :cloud9: note to self...must find both psycho kitty & psycho dog bowls! :D

Hurry up and get to HomeSense - the good stuff never lasts long! They had "Psycho Puppy" too :D I just got it last week

BTW...Love your signature Chase_Mom! :)

Thank you! :thumbs up