Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Couple New Ones

Chaser
July 4th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Just a couple new pics of Chase & Kailey.

This is Chase looking out the back door at one of this week's many downpours and thinking "Uhhh....I don't gotta pee THAT bad!"

And isn't Kailey such a lady?????? :laughing:

Now we're off to enjoy some games in the backyard - glad the rain has finally stopped so I don't have mud puppies anymore. Kailey rolls around in mud just like a pig and then body slams her brother into puddles when she decides he should be joining in on the fun. What a girl :rolleyes:

edwina
July 4th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Very cute puppys. :flirt:

Chaser
July 4th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Very cute puppys. :flirt:

Thank you! :D

mollywog
July 4th, 2009, 11:08 AM
:lovestruck: :lovestruck: thanks, my Chase and Kailey stores were depleting! haha. Chase looks like he's guilty in that first pic!!! What did he do!? so cute. And Kailey, what a classy gal! :laughing:
Now we need some outside pics! ;)

Chaser
July 4th, 2009, 11:18 AM
:lovestruck: :lovestruck: thanks, my Chase and Kailey stores were depleting! haha.

No problem! :D

Chase looks like he's guilty in that first pic!!! What did he do!? so cute.

He's about to perform a refusal to go outside because it's wet out....the boy has got the biggest stubborn streak I have EVER seen in a dog!

And Kailey, what a classy gal! :laughing:

She's such a dork, but how can you not love that face? (especially with a ball stuffed in it) :laughing:

Now we need some outside pics! ;)

I'll work on that this weekend - promise!

Sylvie
July 4th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Love the picture of Chase

Greta does not like the rain, she actually closes her eyes. It is hilarious :laughing::laughing:

When there is a storm coming Briar will stick his head out the door and then backs up. He may be arthritic and small but he is dead weight and you cannot get him out. Shadow on the other hand, if she has to go she will go out. It is so funny having three completely different dogs.

Keep the pictures of Chase Kailey and Rupert coming, it will have to do until we can get over to see them in person. :thumbs up

Chaser
July 4th, 2009, 11:28 AM
It is so funny having three completely different dogs.

I know! Kailey will charge headfirst into a downpour and do a flying leap into the mud, but Chase just plants his butt at the door and there is no way on earth he'll let us shove him out. Once DH just picked him up and plunked him down on the grass because we wanted to go to bed!

Keep the pictures of Chase Kailey and Rupert coming, it will have to do until we can get over to see them in person. :thumbs up

Will do! :)

ancientgirl
July 4th, 2009, 11:30 AM
I don't blame Chase for not wanting to go out in the rain. :D

Kailey looks like she's waiting to play.

Frenchy
July 4th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Chase looks so much like a puppy still ! :lovestruck: Kailey looks pretty comfy on HER couch :D

Chaser
July 4th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Chase looks so much like a puppy still ! :lovestruck:

I know, isn't that strange? He just turned 2!

Mat&Murph
July 4th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Awww Chase has such a babyface!!! Love the look!! Kailey is too funny!!!
I agree that we need outdoor pics!! :)

Tundra_Queen
July 4th, 2009, 10:13 PM
What cute pups! I love the one of Kailey...umm she looks kinda big. :laughing:

14+kitties
July 4th, 2009, 11:02 PM
:laughing: I recognize that look! Keesha uses it when I try to put her out in the rain too! Kailey is so cute chlaxing on the couch. :cloud9: And ummmm, I'm sure there's Rupert pics on here somewhere. Must have just missed them. I'll go look again...........

Chaser
July 4th, 2009, 11:36 PM
And ummmm, I'm sure there's Rupert pics on here somewhere. Must have just missed them. I'll go look again...........

Sorry, I only had Chase & Kailey randoms on the camera this week. :o I'll get some of Rupert tomorrow. I just bought him a "Kong Kickeroo" today that he really loves beating the crap out of, so I'll take some pictures of him with it tomorrow. :D

Chaser
July 4th, 2009, 11:37 PM
What cute pups! I love the one of Kailey...umm she looks kinda big. :laughing:

She's kinda tall, but only about 63 lbs. She has a fat head though! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 4th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Sorry, I only had Chase & Kailey randoms on the camera this week. :o I'll get some of Rupert tomorrow. I just bought him a "Kong Kickeroo" today that he really loves beating the crap out of, so I'll take some pictures of him with it tomorrow. :D

Yes please. :D
Kong Kickeroo? Real name? Mmmm, maybe I should invest in some of them for the catty cats. Sounds like they are lots of fun.

hazelrunpack
July 4th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Chase could be an honorary setter! The Pack definitely sympathizes with his discomfort with rain! :laughing: What a cutie, though... :flirt:

And that Kailey with her ball! What a doll! :lovestruck:

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Yes please. :D
Kong Kickeroo? Real name? Mmmm, maybe I should invest in some of them for the catty cats. Sounds like they are lots of fun.

Yep, that's the real name. I found it at Pet Valu. It's a large rectangular kitty-sized stuffy with a tail. Perfect for grabbing hold with the front paws and kicking it with the back paws. Go figure...he did just what the description said he would :shrug:

Chaser
July 5th, 2009, 12:58 AM
Chase could be an honorary setter! The Pack definitely sympathizes with his discomfort with rain! :laughing: What a cutie, though... :flirt:

And that Kailey with her ball! What a doll! :lovestruck:

Thanks Hazel - I think they're pretty adorable too :lovestruck: That's Kailey's absolute favourite ball EVER!

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2009, 02:51 AM
Awww Chase is so adorable :lovestruck:

Kailey says we can't all be graceful & ladylike all the time :dog: :laughing:

Chaser
July 6th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Awww Chase is so adorable :lovestruck:

My baby boy says thank you growler :D

Kailey says we can't all be graceful & ladylike all the time :dog: :laughing:

HA! She doesn't even attempt it half the time! Chase is the neat and graceful one....Kailey has been doing the spread-eagled sit right from day one, and mastered the art of licking herself the instant company comes over. :rolleyes: Chase doesn't even do that in front of people! :laughing: They really have their roles reversed.