Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I think O'Shawnnessey is strange LOL

Tundra_Queen
July 4th, 2009, 01:56 AM
I always knew that OS was a clown of a cat, but now he has picked up a new way of ummm relaxing. :laughing:

I walked into the living room and looked at him up on the couch and though,,,gee he looks strange, then I got closer and broke up laughing. He is the only cat I have ever seen sit like this. :laughing: It just cracked me up! He is such a strange little fellow. :laughing::laughing:

Debbie

Dracko
July 4th, 2009, 02:18 AM
:laughing: Very cute.

ownedbycats
July 4th, 2009, 06:14 AM
He's doing the splits

hunnybunny
July 4th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Awwww what a sweetie puss-cat :lovestruck:

Btw love his collor so cute x

EndOfFashion
July 4th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Um...ahem...O'Shawnnessy is NOT alone - I posted this pic of Charlie a little while ago:

LOL seeing as they're both black and white, maybe they're brothers from another mother?? :laughing:

mollywog
July 4th, 2009, 07:23 AM
LOL TWINS! I love it! such characters! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

luckypenny
July 4th, 2009, 07:25 AM
I love O'Shawnnessey's soft white belly :cloud9:!

Tundra_Queen
July 4th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Um...ahem...O'Shawnnessy is NOT alone - I posted this pic of Charlie a little while ago:

LOL seeing as they're both black and white, maybe they're brothers from another mother?? :laughing:

:laughing: I'm glad to see Charlie does this too! Too cute:laughing: I've had O'Shawnnessey since last September and this is the first time I've seen him do this. He does other funny stuff, but this just cracked me up. :laughing:

I love O'Shawnnessey's soft white belly :cloud9:!

I love his white belley too...he loves for me to rub it. It's nice being able to rub a kitty's belly without getting my hand ripped off! :laughing: Willie doesn't like his belly rubbed and I found it out the hard way. LOL That's when I was a cat virgin though, and I have learned a lot in 7 years. Like even if he looks like he reeaaaaaally wants a belly rub...don't fall for it...it's just a TRICK! :laughing:

LOL TWINS! I love it! such characters! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

See Mollywog what u have to look forward to when u get TWO kitties. :D:D

Debbie

Chaser
July 4th, 2009, 08:50 AM
That's adorable! :lovestruck: :laughing:

14+kitties
July 4th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Ha! A cat virgin!!! Love it!! :laughing:
Also love when kitties sit that way. Mittens loves to do that too. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 4th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Cute! My best friend had a Himy once who loved sitting like that. Ramone was such a sweetheart.

edwina
July 4th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Very cute. :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
July 4th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Too funny!!!

chico2
July 4th, 2009, 04:38 PM
My little chub,Vinnie does that too,he looks like a buddah:laughing:
But I am not saying OS is a chub,just cute:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
July 4th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. It's good to know that OS isn't the only one that sits like this. :laughing:

Debbie

hazelrunpack
July 4th, 2009, 09:56 PM
:laughing: Kitty yoga!!!

He's a cutie, TQ! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
July 5th, 2009, 12:51 AM
:laughing: Kitty yoga!!!

He's a cutie, TQ! :lovestruck:

LMBO....kitty yoga? LMBO That's a good one Hazel.........:laughing::laughing:

Jim Hall
July 5th, 2009, 10:06 AM
i call it the al bundy sprawl

Tundra_Queen
July 6th, 2009, 12:16 AM
:laughing: @ Jim :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2009, 01:30 AM
OS looks like he sat down to do something & then forgot what that was :laughing:

chico2
July 6th, 2009, 07:57 AM
:laughing:Growler,sounds familiar,happens to me all the time:laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 6th, 2009, 09:55 AM
OS looks like he sat down to do something & then forgot what that was :laughing:

Yeah he probably did,,,and he's not even going thru menopause..:laughing::laughing: He probably ran into the wall one too many times that day.....poor kitty. He goes so fast when he tries to stop he just keeps sliding down the kitchen floor until he hits the patio door. Then he just shakes his head a few times and takes off in the other direction. :laughing: He is my funny sweet boy. LOL

Debbie