Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Mouse and the Mini Schnauzer

SandraLM
July 4th, 2009, 12:58 AM
I had a mouse in my house not long ago. And my mini schnauzer found it and was chasing it ALL OVER. She must have cornered it in the kitchen. I was in the livingroom at the time. When all of a sudden the dog comes into the livingroom with the mouse on her back. I assume the mouse tried to jump to get away from her and landed on her back. I then tried to get the dog outside so I could get the mouse outside but the mouse jumped off and off it ran. I set the trap and it was caught later that night. So far no more mice episodes thank goodness.

Tundra_Queen
July 5th, 2009, 11:26 AM
:laughing: Maybe they were making friends...... LOL

My pek/pug use to chase mice in the house and then Willie would get them. Thank goodness they didn't come in too often. LOL

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 12:06 PM
And where was the cat at the time? In the bedroom sleeping. Some mouser eh!!!! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 5th, 2009, 01:45 PM
No, the cat would go in the basement and catch them then bring them upstairs and let them loose in the living room right in front of my feet while I was watching tv...I never considered myself a jump on the couch and scream kind of gal until the first time willie did that and the mouse ran across my foot! It's funny now, but not funny when it happened!:yell: LOL

Debbie

SandraLM
July 5th, 2009, 01:47 PM
A Kodak moment for sure. :laughing:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Thats too funny!!! Too bad no pics!!!